Bedhead FOXY CURLS™ Contour Cream

by Bed Head

Fight frizz with our new and improved FOXY CURLS Contour Cream! The formula has been updated with our latest curl technology and provides waves and curls with up to 72-hour definition, 72-hour anti-humidity and 72-hour anti-frizz!

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua/Eau), VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Linalool.

Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. We may change our formulations from time to time to improve our range. Always check the packaging before use.

FRAGRANCE:
Fruit Twist

How does this work in comparison to the mousse?
I am looking for a new cream to use for my daughters hair but I don’t want anything greasy is this greasy?
Is this like a mousse that accentuates your curls or does it crest curls? I air dry my wavy hair most days so I’m wondering if it will tame them or make them bigger.
Start your review of Bedhead FOXY CURLS™ Contour Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Julie L.
Converse, IN
Bedhead FOXY CURLS™ Contour Cream uploaded by Julie L.
This stuff is my favorite! The smell is amazing and it tames my wild frizzy, curly, wavy hair.
Lindsey H.
I absolutely love this product! I have wavy/curly hair and use this to help control the frizz and define my waves. If you accidentally get too much of the cream on a part of your hair it can get a little crunchy, but its easily fixed by running your fingers through your hair! I would definitely recommend this product!
Karisa W.
Muncie, IN
Bedhead FOXY CURLS™ Contour Cream uploaded by Karisa W.
It's a little heavy so 8f you have tight curls or like me where its tight in back of my head and lose on the sides then use this in the back
Caity S.
Newport, OR
Bedhead FOXY CURLS™ Contour Cream uploaded by Caity S.
Every time I stop using this and switch to another curl creme, I always end up coming back to this one. Nothing else gives me the definition and softness without the crunch. My curls are at their best with this, plus it smells HEAVENLY. A total staple in my curl routine!
Barbara S.
Hazard, KY
Bedhead FOXY CURLS™ Contour Cream uploaded by Barbara S.
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love this contour cream!! It’s light weight smells great and keeps my hair frizz free for days. It’s very pricey but does the job. My curls are moisturized and bouncy. I highly recommend this product and will continue to purchase.
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Live this! I can’t always get it due to price but I stock up when it’s in a sale. Works great to control and define my wavy/curly hair. [product:bedhead-foxy-curls-contour-cream]
Ashley W.
Jacksonville
Bedhead FOXY CURLS™ Contour Cream uploaded by Ashley W.
I actually won this product from an amazing person on TikTok and I fell in love i really like how it defines my curls and controls my friz. And I like how it doesn’t dry crunchy. I highly recommend this product
Alexcia B.
Pembroke, NH
Sense buying this product I will never go back! I HAVE EXTREMELY thick and wavy/curly hair and before I used to have to use 3 other products! Now I literally just use this and it makes my hair look beautiful and I don’t need to use a large amount! And it doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy! I’m obsessed I love it! I even got my mom using it and her hair naturally looks like she got a perm done! She had very curly hair like Shirley temple! Haha and she ALSO loves it and has me keep buying it for her anyways I totally recommend if you have thick curly hair!
Aseel A.
Bedhead FOXY CURLS™ Contour Cream uploaded by Aseel A.
The worst product ever that i had try for my hair makes my hair sticky just love the smell
lorene S.
Spartanburg, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I was told about this product by a hairdresser and I’m so glad I heard about it! I love the smell and it makes my curls shine instead of looking oily! Does not weight hair down
Ask a question to the Influenster community...