Bedhead Ego Trip 3/4

Bedhead Ego Trip 3/4" Straight

BY BED HEAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Want frizz-free, bouncy curls that last all day and night, then you will love bed head's 3/4 inch tourmaline ceramic straightener. tourmaline technology leaves you with frizz-free shiny styles. ceramic technology provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, helping hair retain natural moisture.

Bedhead Ego Trip 3/4
Bedhead Ego Trip 3/4" Straight
Buy on Amazon
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
I love this product! It warms up quicker than other straighteners and straightens very well! I have really thick hair and leaves my hair looking very smooth and straight! I would highly recommend buying this and it has lasted me for 3 years already which is very excellent!
Rozalina Y.
I received this straightener as a gift and wasn't really pleased with it, it did the job but only after a few strokes and didn't really heat up to what was necessary for my hair since I have very frizzy hair
Ashley R.
Lubbock
This straightener sucks. I'm really disappointed in Bedhead. It basically fried pieces of my hair. The description is also misleading. It is pricey for what you get and ineffective. Would not recommend this to people with thin hair. I would not buy again.
Jelena B.
Modesto, CA
This is by far one of my favorite hair straightners it works very fast and heats faster than a normal straightner would its a very good product and i personally think its worth the price i have brown frizzy hair and this product helps a lot with that.
Kalin B.
I love this product! It straightens my hair without much difficulty and stays all day without the use of hair spray! Leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth
Breanne S.
Mc Clure, PA
I need a new one, because this is so over used! My husband bought it for me our first Christmas together.