BY BED HEAD

1 ounce Foundation bed head whipped foundation # 4 was launched by the design house of tigi, it is recommended for normal use bed head whipped foundation # 4 by tigi for women 1 ounce Foundation.

• Does this foundation feel Cakey to anyone else?? 2 Answers
  • I have been wanted to try this. Do they ever send out sa...3 Answers
Dalther R.
I tried many foundations in this foundation is so good, it's not thick and clumpy like moles it goes i'm very smooth and stays on pretty good. it's a great fit for oily skin and it stays matte feeling like you're wearing nothing at all. My clients love it! I am a PRO and i recommend this product so much..
I so love this foundation plus it's so cute .it is very smooth and moisturizing . it's a great fit for oily skin and it stays matte feeling like you're wearing nothing at all. I highly recommend it but just stay a prepared a little longer when applying it , use your fingers to apply it instead of brush or sponge because it has a little oil on it.
yajaira p.
I tried many foundations in this Foundation is pretty good it's not thick and clumpy like moles it goes I'm very smooth and stays on pretty good
LeeAnn M.
This pretty whipped foundation is absolutely beautiful and really pretty on my skin but a little grease
natalia n.
England
Well first thoughts of this I found this product in my local £1shop as they call it in the UK, and was really excited to use as I had never seen the product before and thought it was such a bargin , so when I finally got the chance to use it I was not impressed to me the texture was very thick and creamy and when it's on your face it feels very cakey and leaves patches in your makeup , it's okay for use now and again but would certainly not recommend wearing for day to day makeup, but as they say you pay for what you get , and for £1 Can't really go wrong. Was worth the try.
Debby F.
Bed Head Whipped Foundation i bought this for £1 in my local poundshop.id never heard of it so was excited to try.it feels so light and broke up a bit as its a whipped foundation almost like a mousse really but on application i was shocked.its so good and feels lovely on skin.i rubbed into face then used my brush.im super impressed and for a £1 ive found a bargain plus great packaging
Amy F.
Holderness Road , Hull
I bought this foundation from a beauty outlet near me at a low price of £7 however I absolutely hated the feel of it. Was dry on my skin. Not worth the discounted price I payed never mind £25! Never buying again mine is still full. Very Disappointed!
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
I actually have not tried this but I have really oily skin so I use oil free makeup . def going to give this a try. Too bad no free samples of it ):
Anna N.
Manchester
This foundation is the strangest thing ever. The texture is so off and honestly I am not sure how you are suppose to apply it. Is smells ok, the packaging is nice, it doesn’t feel cheep for the bottom part of the ball is glass so it’s heavy. As for the coverage: it doesn’t cover any blemishes at all but it does even out your skin tone really nicely, so no redness and no veins which is really surprising. When applied to to skin it transforms to powder so it is really drying and sticks to any dry patches you may have. It looks really natural like you basically have nothing “your skin but better” kind of thing but only if you don’t have any dry patches or blemishes. I still use this from time to time when I just want to even out my skin tone but that is a rare occasion. I would never recommend this product for it is soo strange.
Liz D.
Booneville, KY
I have been wanted to try this. Do they ever send out samples?
Courtney M.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this foundation feel Cakey to anyone else??

Amazon