Bed Head Wax Stick uploaded by Tiffany C.Bed Head Wax Stick uploaded by Tanishia G.

BY BED HEAD

The original Bed Head Stick. This iconic product is formulated with a blend of waxes and oil to help you instantly create texture, hold and separation.

About the product:

• A combination of beeswax and Japan wax helps to add hold and definition
  • Castor oil helps to condition hair leaving it smooth and frizz-free
  • HOLD: Firm
  • FINISH: Natural
  • Fragrance: Lavender

How to Use: Apply to dry or damp hair. For short hair (2-3 inches in length), apply in a circular motion over entire head. Shape to achieve a tufty, spiked look. For mid to long hair lengths, (flick through) from mid-shaft to ends to create a piecey look.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire dÕAbeille), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sorbitan Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

• Didn't they discontinue this a couple of years ago?1 Answers
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had been looking for a product like this for so long, and finally found it when my hairdresser used it on me! I found the Bed Head Wax Stick on Amazon, and it’s worth every penny. I just put a little on my fingers and smooth out the baby hairs and flyaways. I love it for the frizzies around my face and where my hair parts to the side. It takes care of all of those pesky baby hairs that just won’t seem to grow enough to decide what direction they want to go in, and the hairs that stick straight up after flat-ironing. Don’t apply the stick directly onto your hair - it’s too thick for that and a little goes a long way. Just rub a couple of fingers on the top of the stick and smooth gently onto where you need them. Your hair won’t look greasy if you use the right amount, so start with less and go from there. This also gives your hair a nice healthy look, and all you need is a teeny tiny bit. Seriously, I think this one stick may last me a lifetime!
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
This edge control stick keeps my edges laid at all times. It’s a light weight product that isn’t damaging to my hair at all and smells pleasant. Packaging is nice, small and convenient.
It comes in an adjustable stick so, there’s no mess & easy to use. Adjust stick as desired and gently rub along edges.
This product leaves hair nice and soft after usage; Not hard and flaky like other products may leave your hair.
Bed Head is expensive for the size & amount of product you get. But well worth it. It Usually runs between 17-22 bucks per tube. I love it and have recommended to numerous people.
Carey R.
Anderson, IN
I bought this product for my son. He has very thick hair with a cowlick right in the middle of his forhead. The cowlick is adorable when product is placed in his hair, however, we couldn't find anything to hold. This hair stick is the only product that has kept my son's hair in place throughout the entire school day.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
My boyfriend loves this. Been a user for 9 years. Mentions that he loves that there's no mess. Holds great, don't need to wash your hands after. Ulta has it in stock always. Silly question to ask if he'd buy it again because he's been a 8+ year user.
Julianne B.
My friend introduced me to this as a flyaway controller. You can't use it like a stick, but it's easy to apply with your fingers. I was surprised how well it tamed my flyaways.
Estella D.
I love this stick them in my hair so cool are used a little on my scalp and a little one a long ways the best part is that I didn't have to put anything on my fingertips so I didn't get that product buildup out of my hands it's a simple steak rub it on my scalp and go it's great @bedhead
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
Is BedHead still cool? I feel like this brand is no longer a necessity among hipster scene kids. Either way, there are far better hair waxes out there. I'm not sure why this wax is packaged like a push pop, I found that I needed my finger to apply it. If you rub the stick directly on your head, you'll just end up with hairs stuck to it (and that looks GROSS).
This wax has a nice strong hold, but melts throughout the day so that your hair ends up greasy and sometimes even left my forehead or nape feeling greasy too. This product is not water soluble, and takes a few shampoos to fully get out of hair. It also left a film on my pillow case.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
At first, I wasn't so sure of this buy because I wasn't sure what a bed stick was so I didn't have many expectations. In the end, I rubbed it in my hair and it proved with great results. Within the hour my hair turned soft and shiny and was sort of a miracle since my hair is normally frizzy and dry. Definitely a great buy and I would recommend this to others :)
Randi B.
Lapwai, ID
I bought this for my boys to spike their hair. It works great for both of them. One has super soft/fine hair that doesn't stand up well but this does the trick. The other has very course hair that also doesn't like to cooperate. And again, this works great. And it washes out very easily much to my pleasure and surprise.
allie e.
Exactly what I've been looking for!

This hair stick is perfect for the textured look I prefer. It keeps my hair in place but is still a pliable hold. Has kindof a waxy texture but not greasy or oily. I like that it easy easy to travel with, airline OK. I carry it in my purse actually. It smells great , I think you can get it unscented as well.
SALLY M.
Didn't they discontinue this a couple of years ago?