Bed Head Wave Runner 3 Barrel Waver

by Bed Head

Wave runner - intense waves get the look! Our bed head 3 barrel waver creates beautiful "s" waves while leaving your hair softer, shinier without any frizz. how to get the look! starting at the roots, lightly clamp a small section of hair between the barrels and hold for a few seconds. For continuous waves, match the outermost wave and work down your hair.

How well or how good does a 3 barrell waver work??? Please post pictures of hair if yall have any please. Wanting to buy one since im not so good with the wand... [product:tigi-bed-head-bed-head-wave-runner-3-barrel-waver]
[product:tigi-bed-head-bed-head-wave-runner-3-barrel-waver] As you can see... I have a really long straight hair (natural) I want to buy a waver. Do you recomend this one? Or babyliss? (Sorry for my bad english)
How would you use it and is it worth it? How would you compare it to others?
Start your review of Bed Head Wave Runner 3 Barrel Waver!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoDuluth, MN
When I want to change up my hair style, this is the iron I use. I don’t use it that often, but when I do, leaves my hair looking great minus a bit of frizz and baby hairs all over the place. Great if you want a braided beach-like look. Easy to use, no issues when using it.
2 years ago
Bed Head Wave Runner 3 Barrel Waver uploaded by yalith H.
i loveee this wave machine its perfect heats up fast it has a high and low switch it gets really hot it crunches the hair fast they gave it to me as a gift its very afordable i woild say it lasts 2 days wavey which is why i love it i really really like it not an everyday thing cause it takes time to wave the whole head specially if you have thick hair like me . Bed Head Wave Runner 3 Barrel Waver
2 years agoKearney, NE
I have had this 3 Barrel Waver forever and it still works so good! I have found that not holding it on the hair as long really helps get the more beachy looking waves, not looking like a poodle. This does take a while to do, but they usually last a couple days so that's why I like doing it! I bought mine at Target and it really wasn't that expensive. I would definitely recommend this is you are looking to get those beachy waves!
3 years agoRock Hill, SC
This is good if you have a lot of time. Also if your hair isn't dry. I like that I can make big or small waves with this, but that really depends on your hairs thickness and texture. Also, I find it hard to do the front of my hair. I like their bigger S wave better.
3 years ago
I love this tool! It makes your hair look as though you've slept with braids in. I recommend holding the hair loosely while using this because if you stretch your piece of hair out too much it won't work as well and you won't have a beautiful wavy look. It makes the waves look very natural.
2 years agoSaint Louis , MO
This is my favorite beach waver! I believe I got this on a great deal from Burlington for about $8 while it’s normally priced around ~$15-$18, in other stores. It heats up decently quick and makes the perfect beach waves for a great summertime look! Highly recommend!!
3 years agoHerriman , UT
Love this barrel waver! I've had it for two years and it still works great. I have ugly wavy/ poofy hair and this helps make my hair get those nice waves I seek. Definitely recommend
2 years agoEast Windsor
Love the waves this product gives off, its way easier then doing it the old fashioned way.. braiding your hair the night before. With this you have more control on how the waves come off. It's a really good crimper
2 years agoPost Falls
This waver gives awesome beach hair. It looks effortless and is simple to use. It gives me old school vibes of crimping but with a beautiful outcome. I've used many differ wavers, and this one is great!
3 years ago
I have this iron and it works well once you let it heat up enough. I paid roughly $20 for it and have only used it a handful of times. I've found other tools that can give me the look I want in less time.