Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX

Has anyone used Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver ? I love it , I have trouble curling my hair but I think this device give me a similar look without the hard work

Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
it's my favorite! gives my fine limp super straight hair volume and texture quickly and the style lasts all week. Everything else just falls out in a couple days.
Kat I.
Kat I.
Burlington, ON
1 year ago
It's so good. Cheap, easy to use and fast. If your hair is really think you run the risk of it getting a little TOO much volume but otherwise I love It! Gives a great wave without being too "crimpy ". Way easier than a want or curling iron.