BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsBed Head
Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver

Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver

Turn your hair into a work of art with the Bed Head Wave Artist™ Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver. Smooth out hair with a paddle brush after using for distinctive, masterfully sculpted waves that everyone will notice.

I Want to try this on my wavy, thick hair, is this one the best or is there others you can recommend?
How well does this work ? My hair is hard to keep a curl so wondering if it is worth the money?
Does this work decent for shoulder length hair?
Start your review of Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa M.
Butler , PA
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband bought me this for mothers day this year.. its the only thing I wanted and I freakin love this waver! It makes styling my fine and straight hair a breeze. Best of all it holds the curl all day! Thats unheard of with a curling iron. The only thing I would change about this is how you set the temperature and where the temperature setting it. I tend to change the temperature on accident when I'm using it. #voxbox #bedhead #influenster #deepwaver
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m reviewing the new version from Ulta - same brand, same concept. This device is a bit heavy but easy to use. The option to lock it closed is great for storage. One thing I don’t like is that you never know what temperature it’s at because there is only a dial that goes to either high or low. The highest tends to smoke my hair so I keep it set in the middle but even the lowest setting creates decent waves. Once you get the hang of it, this creates pretty, beach waves. It’s also possible to get a more crimped look too.
Rashel R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,451 reviews
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Rashel R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Obsessed with my Bead Head waver, it gives me the most voluminous waves, body etc! It works really well on all heat temperatures
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’m very conflicted about this product. It did give me some pretty wavey hair! BUT, I really think they didn’t think the products design through. Hair straighteners have a hard coating on the outside to prevent burning yourself.. but this big bulky tool doesn’t? It was very hard with shorter hair not to burn my neck. Especially because it’s so large and bulky. I turned it down to almost the lowest setting, and it accidentally touched my face for a SECOND, and it actually broke the skin it burned it so fast. I truly don’t understand why it’s the hot iron on the outside as well. If you purchase it, just be super careful!
Keiara B.
Cumberland
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Keiara B.
This is my favorite styling tool! If you’re thinking about trying this, don’t walk, RUN. I had been looking for one of these & Walmart has it the cheapest. The waves turn out so good, i use it twice a week & im obsessed. It takes a few times to get the hang of it but, love how my hair looks after i use it!
Ashley W.
Collins, MS
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite hair tool that I own! I always reach for this before any other. The waves always come out smooth yet messy and that’s exactly what I’m going for.
Sierra R.
San Mateo, CA
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Sierra R.
I got this to help style my new shorter haircut. I love it!!!! Next time I am going to try using smaller pieces to see if it changes the texture of the look. For $25 this is a great tool!
Madeline E.
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Madeline E.
I got this in purple just recently and I’ve only used it once so far, but I was surprised at how easy it is to use. It gave me beautiful waves in a very quick time.
Karissa R.
Meridian, ID
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Karissa R.
I have always loved the beach wave look but I can't do it with a curling wand to save my life. A few days ago I picked this up and am so glad I did. It makes the prettiest beach waves! I have used it twice already and just love the way my hair looks! The first time I used it I pretty much nailed it but the second time I did smaller sections and started at the root and I don't think that was a good idea as it made my hair look a little too poofy at the top. I prefer doing it in bigger sections and not starting at the roots for a classic beach wave look.
Kassi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Kassi C.
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Kassi C.
I have the Bed Head Mess-Behave waver and it is AWESOME! This waver gives the perfect, effortless, beachy look in just minute! I get so much volume when I use this, perfect for creating fun styles with all of the texture and volume it gives! I’ve used this product for years, but recently upgraded cause my friend begged me to let her keep the original! 😜 10/10! [product:bed-head-wave-artist-deep-waver-for-beachy-waves-generation-ii-[deep-waver-generation-ii] #BedHead #MessBehave #Waver #HairStyle #HairTools #HairProducts #Beauty #Voxbox
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sindy C.
Balch Springs, TX
Lena M. il y a 2 ans
I love this waver! It’s really easy to use and I like that it has a option to control the temperature. It doesn’t take up too much time because of how big it is and it’s affordable! I always get really beautiful waves from it.
April H.
Sunrise drive
il y a 2 ans
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver ? What everyone think of this? Been wanting to try it .
Sheila H. il y a 2 ans
Don't like it but then again I have long kinda thick hair. I have a lot of hair so I think it'll work better on thin fine hair! I used another brand I forgot which one it was but it worked so much better that I felt disappointed with mine that I bought at Walmart.
Cassidy T.
Summerville , SC
Tiffany B. il y a 2 ans
I've never had it fall flat and usually I can get a two-day wear out of it. I use hairspray before I crimp and after.