BY BED HEAD #11 in Curling Irons

Turn your hair into a work of art with the Bed Head Wave Artist™ Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver. Smooth out hair with a paddle brush after using for distinctive, masterfully sculpted waves that everyone will notice.

• I just purchased the Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Cera...4 Answers
  • Can anyone give suggestions on the best way to use this p...1 Answers
  • does this work well on naturally curly hair ? Is it bette...1 Answers
Charna H.
First off, if you want more of a natural look, make sure to run your fingers through your hair afterwards or it can look super structured which oddly enough I love. This was under thirty dollars from walmart. It heats up fast, adjustable heat, locking feature for safety purposes, and has the typical on/off switch. This tool is heavy. I seriously have to take a break when styling my hair just to rest my arm. All that being said when I use this the waves stay in my hair for around three days as long as I don't brush it with an actual brush and that's saying a lot since my hair it almost stick straight and can't hold a curl to save my life. Fun to use for those days where you just want something different.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver This waver is hands down my favorite tool to get those picture perfect beach waves for that summer style. So easy and effortless to make these waves. I love how the barrel is big also. I have really long hair past my lower back and my hair is also in between on thickness. But it does not take me 10 mins to get these perfect beach waves with the bed head waver. Love love love it!!!
Cherish H.
Round Rock, TX
This product is so easy to use! I have very straight hair that is on the thicker side and I get a fabulous finish. I don’t use this very often, but I know that I will get a stunning result when I do. I scored this for $25 at Ulta - very worth it. Heats up super fast and opens / closes with ease. Snap on a section of hair, hold for ten seconds, open and repeat.
Abby M.
Not the best crimper.. I was really looking forward to a fast hair styling tool with this. I was a big disappointed.. it took awhile to heat up and also took me over an hour to do my hair. So when I think I want to use this I always remember how much time it takes and reach for a regular curler or wand. If you have time it gives you very cool natural crimp looking waves, but you have to be ready to take a lot of time.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
was super excited to open up the box and try it as soon as I got it! Definitely does the job of giving beach waves! But not too much shine as described which I don’t expect much from a styling tool. Especially a heated one. Definitely use a heat protectant spray first, it’s a lot of heat :) but great product if you’re looking for a simple and quick way to produce beach waves. Perfect for the summer time look!
Harriet C.
I really enjoyed the results from this waver! It does get a little confusing at first in order to achieve the right waves, but it doesn’t take long to figure it out. The only problem I really had with this is the smell of the steam from the waver. It didn’t smell too great and kinda bothered me so I’d watch out for that. My hand also just got really tired cause it is pretty heavy. Other than that I love how my hair turned out.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I thought this was really good for creating a more wavy beach look. It does take some getting used to to be able to create more messy natural looking waves. You really have to work in sections and alternate directions. I thought the tool got very hot and held the waves all day. I included a pic of my first time using it. As you can see, you really have to alternate so that the hair isn’t all going in one direction.
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
This waver is awesome! I used to spend over an hour with a wand trying to get the beach waves. While this isn’t exactly like wand waves, it is so quick to use. I purposefully used it haphazardly to see if I could use it in a hurry. The messier the better!! This thing heats up quick, it hot, and is extremely easy to use! A++ from me!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
When I get time I like to use this on my fine but thick hair because it makes its full looking and gives it beautiful waves that I can’t seem to get any other
Way! The price was fair and the product itself seems to be very durable.
Katherine S.
North Kingstown, RI
Love this waver! I received as a gift for my birthday and it is so easy to use! I used to sleep in braids (uncomfortable!) to achieve these waves, not anymore! The whole waving process takes about 30 minute for my shoulder length hair, easy enough for a night out or to do in the morning if I want to go for a ‘’messy’’ look.
Megan L.
Taunton, MA
I cant decide whether to get this deep waver or the hot tools deep waver! any suggestions? :)
Caleigh H.
Scotia, NY
On thick hair, will this look more crimped than waves? I'm not going for the whole 90's crimped look lol. I want beachy waves!
Kara E.
Mishawaka, IN
I just purchased the Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver and would like some tips to make the waves look more natural. Please help!
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Does this work on thick hair? I have medium to long hair and an looking for loose waves. Used to use hot tools product that is similar but it broke so I want to try this out!
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
How long does it take you to do all of your hair?

back