Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver

Turn your hair into a work of art with the Bed Head Wave Artist™ Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver. Smooth out hair with a paddle brush after using for distinctive, masterfully sculpted waves that everyone will notice.

How long does the texture from the crimper usually last or does it depend on hair type?
How does this product work for course or thick hair?
Does this come with a heat glove
Start your review of Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoFrankfort, IL
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by jamie M.
I just bought this a couple of weeks ago and i will never look back. i am so surprised and happy with how it works. it waves your hair instantly, you could do your hair in 10 minutes with this tool. In my opinion, it gives you the perfect size waves and doesn’t look messy. it works best on bigger pieces of hair, not near wisps of hair or thin bangs, it’s a little too big for that and leaves my hair sticking up. otherwise, i love this waver! lasts all day for me unless it’s humid outside. i have very thick hair.
a month ago
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Ashley T.
Purchased at: Target
I love the Bed Head Wave Artist so much! On days where I want my hair to look amazing but don’t want to put in too much work I use this. I always get so many compliments on my hair when I use this. It makes my hair look so shiny and gives it really nice waves. I highly recommend you try this out!
a month agoParma, OH
I wanted to like this more than I did. Wound up going back to my wand. It’s more of a tighter wave, closer to a curl, than a nice beach or lose wave. Didn’t hold that well in my fine hair either.
2 months agoAberdeen, NC
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Bethany D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Let me start by saying I am horrible at fixing my hair. Usually it is straight or half curly with some gel in it lol. I did have to watch a YouTube video on how to use this! But this is tool literally took me less than 5 minutes to style my hair and go! Great for those days when you want to fix it quickly and be out the door!
a month agoPensacola , FL
I like this but depending on how you hold it your head it looks funny and gives a weird shape to the waves where the come off your head weird. If you hold it upside down it does hold a wave well. For the cost it's cool to try.
2 months agoBeeson , WV
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Kristi T.
I purchased this in hopes to get that beach wave look for my hair. Let me just say this is what I needed! It gives my hair gorgeous waves. It’s super easy to use & was very affordable! I would highly recommend this iron to anyone!
2 months agoHubbard
I wasn’t a huge fan of this. It really didn’t heat up as much as I’d like. I can normally curl or straighten my hair and not need to use hairspray but I HAD to with this.
2 months agoVirginia Bch, VA
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Josephine J.
Purchased at: Target
So easy to use! The perfect way to create loose or tight beach waves. Temp is adjustable but unable to tell how hot it is bc it isn’t numbered. Literally you can get the beach wave look in 5 mins. My go to hair styling tool.
2 months ago
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Target
Bought this for 29.99 at Target. It was more expensive than our grocery store HEB which sells for 19.99 but being so close to the first day of school I paid more to avoid long lines. I'm still getting the hang of it but I really liked what it did to my hair. Something new. Something different. My new toy.
17 days agoHolland, MI
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Anastasia L.
This gives me beautiful curls!!! So mermaid-y and pretty. However, my hair is long and straight so it takes me a while to do my whole head and my arm and fingers start to hurt a bit. I do wish the grip was softer where my thumb rests but other than that, the curls are fantastic.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Amanda J. 6 months ago
I am absolutely so happy that I bought it. My hair is really fun and it will not hold a curl or anything but whenever I got this and started using it, it would hold a really good wave all day. I posted a before and after picture on my review, but my after picture is still a little fuzzy in my hair because I’m still learning how to use this. And I like the fact that I do not have to put a lot of product in my hair for this to hold. I will shampoo and conditioner is normal, and put in my heat protectant whenever I blow dry, and then right before I use this I will throw on another light mist of my heat protectant spray, and I will do my hair. Worst case scenario, you buy this online from Walmart for about 20 bucks, you don’t like it, you can always return it. But I can almost assure you that you will love it!
8 months ago
Hayli Z. 6 months ago
I have thin hair but it's long. I separate it into sections and it probably takes me like 15 minutes once it's heated. It's so much quicker than a curling iron. I don't use it all the time to know if it's damaging but when you use it just use a heat protection spray.
8 months ago
🌈zulma C. 6 months ago
Depends on your hair length and thickness. Since mine is fine and short, approximately less than 20 minutes. Also since the plates are ceramic, it doesn't cause frizz or too much damage. But always use heat protectant when styling your hair with hot tools especially at high temperatures. Hope this helps and I'm happy to help anytime