BY BED HEAD #17 in Curling Irons

Turn your hair into a work of art with the Bed Head Wave Artist™ Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver. Smooth out hair with a paddle brush after using for distinctive, masterfully sculpted waves that everyone will notice.

• I just purchased the Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep...4 Answers
  • Can anyone give suggestions on the best way to use this product? ...1 Answers
  • Does this give off a beach wave curl or more of a crimp look?2 Answers
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Bed Head BH305C Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver more...
I thought this was really good for creating a more wavy beach look. It does take some getting used to to be able to create more messy natural looking waves. You really have to work in sections and alternate directions. I thought the tool got very hot and held the waves all day. I included a pic of my first time using it. As you can see, you really have to alternate so that the hair isn’t all going in one direction.
Sydney J.
Mansfield , TX
Review for: Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver - BH305C more...
It works well enough for what it is. Unfortunately the wave just doesn’t last long. The waver is so huge and chunky so it’s inconvenient to store. I like my hair wavy and have been using a hair wand which gave me lasting waves that stayed until my next shower. But using a hair wand is time consuming so I thought a hair waver would save me time and get me the same look. Well I definitely got the same look, but even with hair spray the wave didn’t hold for more than 2 hours tops.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: TIGI Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver Model BH305C more...
I received this deep wave iron free from an app called very dice. It is an amazing iron because it is easy for me to use. The settings have an on and off switch, with a dial you can turn to turn the deep waver high or low. It also has a locking mechanism that is good for storage. I have only had pleasant experiences with this iron, it can be found on amazon.com, they also have many other hot irons for purchase. I do recommend for other sand wild purchased from this cmpny again.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Dont give up on your first try. It took 3 tries to realize how my hair needed to be to get a solid wave. For my thin , coarse , hard to style hair It had to either be dirty or use a small amount of hair oil. You also need to start on low setting and work your way up. Some with just need a heat protection product . In the end I had wonderful results and many compliments. Would recommend to anyone looking for a change from standard wavers.
Harriet C.
Review for: Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver - BH305C more...
I really enjoyed the results from this waver! It does get a little confusing at first in order to achieve the right waves, but it doesn’t take long to figure it out. The only problem I really had with this is the smell of the steam from the waver. It didn’t smell too great and kinda bothered me so I’d watch out for that. My hand also just got really tired cause it is pretty heavy. Other than that I love how my hair turned out.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
Love this triple barrel iron!!! My daughter loves when I use this in her hair, it makes the most beautiful waves and they last until the next time you wash your hair. If you are looking for a change in your regular hairstyle and want to do something fun, this is the iron for you. It's built well and works wonderfully. Love this iron.
Rebecca T.
Big Creek, KY
I can’t say enough good things about this product. Makes my hair look great without damaging my hair. Super easy to use and highly affordable. It has adjustable heat settings to help prevent damage to hair.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
I could write a love letter to this wave iron. I purchased from Ulta years ago. The price was great. The iron works just as well as it did at the beginning, even surviving falls. And it makes my crazy hair behave. The wave lasts for days and looks just like my natural wave pattern.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
If you’re wanting a simple & not crazy expensive way to achieve beachy waves this does the trick. A little tricky to figure out at first but once you master your technique with it it makes styling your hair a breeze. Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver
Krystle S.
Review for: Bed Head BH305C Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver more...
If you want an affordable yet amazing hair waver than I have to recommend this one , I purchased at Ulta & I have to say it’s AMAZING, I’m very satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely recommend. The only thing I have to say that it is a bit bulky but nothing to heavy.
Caleigh H.
Scotia, NY
On thick hair, will this look more crimped than waves? I'm not going for the whole 90's crimped look lol. I want beachy waves!
Megan L.
Taunton, MA
I cant decide whether to get this deep waver or the hot tools deep waver! any suggestions? :)
Elizabeth S.
Does this work on thick hair? I have medium to long hair and an looking for loose waves. Used to use hot tools product that is similar but it broke so I want to try this out!
Kara E.
Mishawaka, IN
I just purchased the Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver and would like some tips to make the waves look more natural. Please help!
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I have medium shoulder length fine hair. I typically just straighten my hair because I never have any luck curling it with a curling iron. Is this pretty simple to use and will it hold the waves? Typically waves fall out of my hair so fast due to the humidity where I live. Also, how long does it take to do, I like simplicity and don't want to mess around forever trying to do my hair?