Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsBed Head
Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver

Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver

Turn your hair into a work of art with the Bed Head Wave Artist™ Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver. Smooth out hair with a paddle brush after using for distinctive, masterfully sculpted waves that everyone will notice.

I have thin straight hair but have been wanting to crinkle my hair. What hair styling tool do y’all recommend Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver ?
Do you think this is okay if you have a fine hair texture?
What is the difference in this waver and the “s” waver?
Start your review of Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver!
How would you rate this product?
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,274 reviews
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Shell R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Obsessed with my Bead Head waver, it gives me the most voluminous waves, body etc! It works really well on all heat temperatures
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’m very conflicted about this product. It did give me some pretty wavey hair! BUT, I really think they didn’t think the products design through. Hair straighteners have a hard coating on the outside to prevent burning yourself.. but this big bulky tool doesn’t? It was very hard with shorter hair not to burn my neck. Especially because it’s so large and bulky. I turned it down to almost the lowest setting, and it accidentally touched my face for a SECOND, and it actually broke the skin it burned it so fast. I truly don’t understand why it’s the hot iron on the outside as well. If you purchase it, just be super careful!
Ashley W.
Collins, MS
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite hair tool that I own! I always reach for this before any other. The waves always come out smooth yet messy and that’s exactly what I’m going for.
Sierra R.
Honolulu, HI
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Sierra R.
I got this to help style my new shorter haircut. I love it!!!! Next time I am going to try using smaller pieces to see if it changes the texture of the look. For $25 this is a great tool!
Karissa R.
meridian, ID
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Karissa R.
I have always loved the beach wave look but I can't do it with a curling wand to save my life. A few days ago I picked this up and am so glad I did. It makes the prettiest beach waves! I have used it twice already and just love the way my hair looks! The first time I used it I pretty much nailed it but the second time I did smaller sections and started at the root and I don't think that was a good idea as it made my hair look a little too poofy at the top. I prefer doing it in bigger sections and not starting at the roots for a classic beach wave look.
Gabrielle R.
Winter Garden, FL
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Gabrielle R.
My hair type is thick, chemically treated, and weak. One of my favorite ways to curl my hair! Easy to use!!Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver
Lani D.
Lafitte, LA
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Lani D.
Did not like this at all. I was really wanting beach wavy hair and this looked like crimped hair. Not a fan. Maybe it was just me? But even if it was that means it’s not easy enough for me to use and I don’t have time to try to work with something that isn’t user friendly enough for me.
Leslie L.
Plymouth, NC
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Leslie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this hair waver I have had it for at least six years if not longer and it's still going strong my hair has gone from shoulder length to below my waist and it still works just as great and lasts all day into the next day it's a great product
Bri S.
Shakopee, MN
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Bri S.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this wave artist tool at target for around $30. I really like this product. It doesn’t take forever to get my hair cute and gives me really adorable, messy, beachy waves. I just spritz my beach bum heat protectant spray on each chunk of hair before I “wave” it. I would recommend if you like this style of hair! This pic was taken after wearing the waves all day and in wind. There is potential for it to look much better. Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver
Derica Z.
Ooltewah
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver uploaded by Derica Z.
The bed head wave artist is probably one of the easiest ways to fix my hair now and I absolutely love it. I’m done in no time and it always looks amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sindy C.
Balch Springs, TX
il y a 5 mois
Lena M. il y a 5 mois
I love this waver! It’s really easy to use and I like that it has a option to control the temperature. It doesn’t take up too much time because of how big it is and it’s affordable! I always get really beautiful waves from it.
April H.
Sunrise drive
il y a 6 mois
Bed Head Wave Artist Tourmaline Ceramic Deep Waver ? What everyone think of this? Been wanting to try it .
Sheila H. il y a 6 mois
Don't like it but then again I have long kinda thick hair. I have a lot of hair so I think it'll work better on thin fine hair! I used another brand I forgot which one it was but it worked so much better that I felt disappointed with mine that I bought at Walmart.
Cassidy T.
Summerville , SC
il y a 6 mois
Tiffany B. il y a 6 mois
I've never had it fall flat and usually I can get a two-day wear out of it. I use hairspray before I crimp and after.