Bed Head Volumizing Hair Spray uploaded by Jamie S.

BY BED HEAD

You have been nominated to become a Superstar! Superstar volume that lasts all day! Spray into layers to maximize body and add shine. It is a glam slam! Apply to styled hair for ultimate volume and texture.

taylor c.
Long heavy hair equals no volume! And it’s the worst. When I curl my hair it goes from flat roots to super fluffy curls. My hair just has no volume left. This hairspray keeps me from looking like that, now I just have beautiFULL hair and curls
Nicole P.
carson
I have thin long hair that’s color treated. This does give me volume but changes the texture of my hair which I don’t like. Smells nice but a little too sticky feeling.
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Sometimes I just don't want to wear hairspray so I wear mouse for a light hold and to add volume because I also have fine hair so I don't want to weigh the hair cuticle with product because it will ware my hair down. I like this brand because it does what it says it will.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I like this product as a hair spray, but not for volume. I didn’t really notice any added volume or lift to my hair. What lift I did have fell after a few hours. But it does work really well as just a hair spray. AND the packaging is super cute and makes me happy every time I see it!
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
I habe very fine hair and habe to use products like hair spray to give it some life so it doesn't lay flat. This helps give that with a flexible hold. I'm not a fan of hard crunchy sprays. I still want my hair to be able to move
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product it makes my hair not so frizzy, shine, smell good, and it also kinda helps my waves and curls to be more define and more noticeable since it shines and bounce and look so alive.
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
This bed head volume hair spray is the top of the notch. Compared to the other cheaper brands it has a lot more volume. I have very fine heavy hair. It’s long lasting too I definitely will be buying this product again.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
Love this product great for volumizing your look when just getting out of bed! Can go wrong with this product! Works on my blonde hair and works better than any other ones ive used!
Brooke W.
I have big, floofy hair, and so I don't usually use volumizing spray. I did buy this to try it out, since everyone around me is full into the volumizing trend, and figured I'd see what the fuss is about. I usually just it for the 'day-after' hair, and I have to say, it DOES work. Very Well. I'm very happy with the results. It also adds a bit of shine too. It's a little pricey (which is why I'm giving it four stars).
🔹Kelli🔹 H.
Cookeville
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product. It did volumize my hair, not as much as I’d have liked, but it did the trick. It’s decently afforable and you can find it at Sally’s and possibly Walmart. I recommend, and I will probably purchase again as well.