Bed Head Volumizing Hair Spray uploaded by Jamie S.

BY BED HEAD

You have been nominated to become a Superstar! Superstar volume that lasts all day! Spray into layers to maximize body and add shine. It is a glam slam! Apply to styled hair for ultimate volume and texture.

FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Sometimes I just don't want to wear hairspray so I wear mouse for a light hold and to add volume because I also have fine hair so I don't want to weigh the hair cuticle with product because it will ware my hair down. I like this brand because it does what it says it will.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I like this product as a hair spray, but not for volume. I didn’t really notice any added volume or lift to my hair. What lift I did have fell after a few hours. But it does work really well as just a hair spray. AND the packaging is super cute and makes me happy every time I see it!
Cindie H.
Columbus, GA
I habe very fine hair and habe to use products like hair spray to give it some life so it doesn't lay flat. This helps give that with a flexible hold. I'm not a fan of hard crunchy sprays. I still want my hair to be able to move
Brooke W.
I have big, floofy hair, and so I don't usually use volumizing spray. I did buy this to try it out, since everyone around me is full into the volumizing trend, and figured I'd see what the fuss is about. I usually just it for the 'day-after' hair, and I have to say, it DOES work. Very Well. I'm very happy with the results. It also adds a bit of shine too. It's a little pricey (which is why I'm giving it four stars).
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Smells great doesn't really leave my home feeling crunchy last on night doesn't have a weird texture to it fails Great easy to get rid of. Love using this to go to parties and dance recitals.works great to hold on the flyaways down really makes your hair look great and like it has a lot of volume
Tiffany C.
Concord, CA
I have always loved having big hair. And tried various volumizing hair products but they often end up making my hair stiff and flaky. But this product is the opposite it leaves my hair nice and soft and shiny and with a lot of volume.
KAYLA F.
El Mirage, AZ
When I was in High School (i'm 29 now) I used nothing but this hair spray. I thought the packaging was so chic and cool, and I loved the scent of the product, but now that I am older, I have found the product to be sticky and itchy. I have a pretty sensitive scalp, so maybe it's me, but I can't wear it anymore.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
TIGI Bed Head SuperStar Volumizing Hair Spray. I really like this hair spray, it helps me have volume and texture to my beachy waves or if I straighten it, it doesn't just lay limp and lifeless, or if I wear a messy updue I use this to get texture and wispy curls that I leave down to get a wimsy look.
Sydney V.
I really love this product. I use it every time I was my hair to give it volume and hold my style into place. It smells really amazing and it does not leave my hair hard and crunchy like most other hair sprays do. I think it is a really good value because you get 2 products in 1.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
My hair can be pretty dull and flat sometimes and this spray really does give it some volume! I love to use this because it makes my hair smell delicious and it really does add a lift to my lifeless hair.