BY BED HEAD

Emergency resuscitation required? Start the RESURRECTION™. Soften, strengthen and help repair damage caused by heat and chemicals. Give hair a shot of Core Repair™ Technology to breath life into locks that are on the brink. Use weekly as an intensive repair treatment to give hair the kiss of life.

About the product:

• Gives a full on repair dose to severely damaged hair
  • Smooths frazzled locks
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Papaya Chill Pill

How to Use: Use as a weekly treatment. Spread between hands and apply from mid-lengths to ends. Leave for 5 minutes then rinse.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Amodimethicone, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale), Polyurethane-39, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, PEG-180M, Magnesium Nitrate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Silica, Phenylpropanol, Propanediol, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool.

Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
This is a very good mask for someone who is recovering from a color correction. It has a great amount of protein and moisture to replenish what has been lost and truly helps maintain great hair. I would recommend this treatment once a week to a friend!
Sahar W.
Atlanta
I absolutely love this mask! My stylist recommended this product to me since I bleach my hair for my balyage and it leaves my hair pretty dry. I usually apply it once a week after shampooing, leave it on for about 20 min, and then wash it off and skip regular conditioner. It's a great restorative mask and my hair feels noticeably more hydrated with less breakage at the top! The smell is a bit strong though, which I don't like.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Super hydrating and smells yummy! I get this stuff for cheap since I'm in cosmetology school and I'm glad I picked up a jar! My hair is always changing colors, so that requires lots of lightening, toning, and coloring, which takes it's toll on your hair. Granted, I do everything to prevent damage and take care of it, but sometimes it's unavoidable. I use this stuff as a deep conditioning treatment, and after one use, my hair was noticeably less frizzy, the elasticity returned, and the moisture started to replenish in my cuticle. Definitely recommend this stuff, even if you don't have excessive damage. It never hurts to reconstruct your hair 😊
Jessica W.
Burkburnett , TX
This works so well. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it smells really strong and I don’t personally like the scent. It made my hair much shinier and more healthy looking on the ends especially. This is a great product!
Brittany A.
Columbus, IN
Another product recommended by my stylist. She suggested I leave it on for 15 min with a plastic bag covering to get the most out of the treatment. I've used this twice and my hair is beginning to look healthier!
Rhiannon P.
This is probably the best TIGI mask for damaged hair. I use this as a treatment for my highlighted clients to seal in the cuticle, and help repair the hair. Use once a week at home for best results, and always buy from a professional salon to ensure the product is legitimate. The scent is light and fresh, and the texture is thick and creamy and coats the hair with just a little product needed.
Pajai H.
LOVE THIS! Smells soooo amazing and works even better. Used this when I had incredibly damaged hair from over bleaching my hair 😬 Helped bring life back to my hair in just one use. This stuff saved my hair's life, I swear! Definitely recommend for very dry and extremely chemically damaged hair!
Katylin P.
Hammond, LA
This product is good for after color treatment but I would not recommend it for long term usuage. I found it made my hair oilier even when only applied to the ends and I did not notice very much repair after usage.
Mariah N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. After I colored my hair blonde multiple times my hair was so dry. I purchased this to give it a try and loved it! I would let it sit for 5-10 min in my hair and it made it so soft and silky! Definitely buy again!
Alena O.
Ambler, PA
This mask does a good job making my hair feel healthy and full after use. The smell was nice at first but now it drives me crazy and I don't use it anymore. Not the best mask I've ever used but not bad!
Terra P.
Bay Minette, AL
Is this product safe for colored hair?

Walmart