BY BED HEAD

Admitting is the first step! Face it, your hair needs some rehab. Repair chemical damage with this powerful formula. Making your hair look healthy and smooth has never been so easy!

About the product:

• Repairs external damage and smooths cuticle so hair feels healthier and smooth
  • Moisturizes hair so hair feels conditioned and nourished
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Papaya Chill Pill

How to Use: Work into lather on wet hair. Rinse well. Follow with URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 3 RESURRECTION™ Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethiconol, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Carbomer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Laureth-23, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Magnesium Chloride, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 3 Resurrection Shampoo
  • "this products has saved me twice, when my hair is damage and weak I always buy this duo (shampoo and conditioner) for me Tigi is one of the best products hair in the market, worth the money if I have a line that recommend for damaged hair would be this. " in 7 reviews
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I wanted to like this shampoo, but honestly it fell flat for me. I thought it would be gentle, but it dried out my hair a LOT, and I have oily hair so that's pretty hard to do. I also think it's not color friendly- if you have color or toner in your hair stay away unless you want your hair to be completely stripped! I also found that I need a legit handful of this shampoo to wash my hair. I'm almost done with a bottle and I'm not sure if I noticed a difference in my hair health at all. I even used the conditioner with it (which also dried my hair out???). On the plus side though, it smells sooo good and it wasn't expensive. I still love a lot of other bedhead products though.
Ashtyn Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I’m in love with this shampoo. It has the best smell!!! It’s safe for color treated hair. Doesn’t make my hair greasy or weighed down & It helps to repair damaged hair. Majority of my good hair days are when I use this shampoo and conditioner combo. I would recommend to anyone who adds a lot of heat or chemicals into their hair.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I cannot convey just how much I love this shampoo and conditioner. I tend to buy hair care products on a whim and try new brands a few times a month, but this Urban Anti-dotes Resurrection combo has become new HG products for me. The smell is awesome (it's what prompted me to try it in the first place), it leaves my hair very soft, and my usual air-dried frizzy hair has nice waves and noticeably less frizz!
Kelsey F.
Summerville, SC
I switched from Bedhead moisture maniac to this one recently. I like them both equally. I have rather dry, thick, curly hair & find it to be moisturizing for my hair. I’m satisfied with it. I typically use product in my hair to keep the curls defined during the day & find it washes the product out very well.
Shelley G.
I've had really dry hair this year related to a health issue. My hair needed serious treatment and I looked on Influenster to read some reviews. This was a case of me actually using it because other Influenster's gave good reviews. This resurrected my dry, unhealthy hair. Along with the conditioner, my hair really looked healthy after just a week of use and I'm still using it until I fully recover from my health problem. It smells great and made a huge difference for me.
Maike H.
Kingsville, TX
Hey this shampoo is AMAZING. It works wonders. I used it in the summer when I had a life guarding job an my hair was in and out of chlorine and sun light. It kept my long blond hair smooth and healthy, which was a miracle. The only negative is the smell. I’m not a fan of it in the shower but ok dry hair it smells fine.
Rachel W.
I wish I had this shampoo for myself at home, I first tried it at my mother in law’s house and I fell in love. My hair is beyond dry and damaged and this really helped give some life back to it. I got so many compliments on how nice my hair looked and felt.
Ivy W.
I have really, really compromised hair and this was advertised to my hair type so I gave it a try. I only knocked one star because I am a curly haired girl and need a bit less of a lather than others. Otherwise it smells SO GOOD! Would recommend to anybody with compromised hair!
Marian A.
Westover
The best shampoo I've ever used. Love it so much. It doesn't compare to anything image ever used my hair feels great. It smells so good and it also forever. The leather is amazing it feels so good on my head. Highly satisfied with it. Qilm ebr use another shampoo ever.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
SMELLS LIKE CANDY ! Literally brought my hair back to life after it was over processed. When I start to experience some dryness in my hair I reach for this and the conditioner. Within no time I am seeing results.
Shalimar, FL
Do you think it's worth the price?
Coco R.
That works? I have in red hair
Cátia O.
Portugal
Does this strip the dye out of hair?
Shalimar, FL
How well does it work on dry damaged hair?
Shalimar, FL
How well does it work on dry damaged hair?

back