BY BED HEAD

Admitting is the first step! Designed for chemically damaged hair, this formula repairs damage and gives your whacked out hair the revival it has been waiting for!

About the product:

• Repairs external damage and smooths cuticle so hair feels healthier and smooth
  • Moisturizes hair so hair feels conditioned and nourished
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Papaya Chill Pill

How to Use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair after using URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 3 RESURRECTION™ Shampoo. Leave up to 3-5 minutes and rinse well.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool.

Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
I just started using this product in hopes it will help repair the damage hair dye has done to my curly hair. So far it feels amazing, leaves my hair so soft after drying and tangle free which alot of co conditioners honestly feel great after rinsing in the shower but when I get out, I cant even run my fingers through my hair. The one downside to this for me is the smell. Its smells like chemicals to me, ice never had that with a hair product before! Luckily the smell doesn't last in my hair after drying, but its overwhelming when applying in the shower. I have long thick hair and I do use quite a bit of product each use so I dont expect this tube to last long. But so far I'm living for the life its giving my strands.
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
TIGI's Urban Antidotes pack a serious moisture punch for hair! The formula is thick, creamy and works into the hair nicely. I usually used or recommended this to clients whose hair needed some real love. Its Bed Head, so it has that amazing sweet, candy smell. Great product, but I have to give a 4 because I don't recommend this for everyday use because of the intensity. A great conditioner to have on hand for a hair mask or deep conditioning!
Jennifer A.
Sacramento, CA
I mainly use the shampoo and have my own conditioner that I use. I bought the shampoo a couple of weeks ago and I have noticed a difference. I honestly really love this product though. I have thin curly hair, it frizzes a lot and I’m also oily. The fact that this shampoo defines my curls, makes my hair fuller, AND takes away the frizz. Like this is heaven in a bottle. The only downside is that I get oilier than usual, but I’m not sure if that’s only because my hair is still getting used to the product.
🌻Claire E.
Houston
I love the shampoo in this line, but the conditioner is the star. Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner is perfect for anyone looking to help resurrect their hair from the damages of coloring and heat styling. My hair was dry and stressed before using this conditioner. Using the shampoo along with the conditioner gave me manageable hair that was no longer dry and lifeless. This is the only conditioner that leaves my hair detangled after showering. My comb just glides through, no tugging through the knots. I would not recommend this conditioner for daily use for anyone with super fine hair, because it can be a bit on the heavy side. But I think you should be able to get away with using it as a weekly boost to your regular routine. But for everyone else, this will make your hair happy and feeling healthy. Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner
Ashlie T.
After I bleached my hair and literally fried it I use the bedhead level 3 resurrection shampoo and conditioner and this literally saved my hair and added the moisture back into it and after the very 1st use eye nose to huge difference and my hair felt like hair again verses like straw absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner and does have a stronger fruity smell but it does smell good to me
Amanda N.
Farmers Brnch, TX
This conditioner is life I get my hair bleached a lot so my hair hair is cried and need a life so I use this stuff I use it once or twice a week leave it in for like 5 mins to 10 rinse and bomb my hair is soft and manageable and it smells really good I recommend this to any one who had fried hair damaged hair Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner
Kessy G.
San Diego , CA
Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner
I heard a lot about this conditioner until I bought it and I liked it! The first wash was not very good, but I've been using it for a few weeks and I'm enjoying it! But I found it very expensive !! And the smell is not good.
#BedHead #DamageHair #Resurrection
Ashtyn Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love this conditioner! The smell is amazing! I love the way this conditioner helps to smooth and repair my hair, but doesn’t weigh down or add unwanted oils. I would recommend to anyone needing help repairing damaged hair, needing a color treated safe conditioner & just an all around good product!
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg, VA
AMMMMMMAAAZINNGGT . This is my go to conditioner . Smells like watermelon candy and it actually lingers . Whenever I fried my hair I tried this and it really hydrates the dry ends . I go back to this especially during the winter to give my hair a good condition . If you haven’t tried it . You need too!
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
It's a decent conditioner. I wish it worked better on my hair, but my hair basically needs a deep conditioner every time I wash it because of all the things I've done to it. However, the smell is absolutely AMAZING and it would be great for someone who didn't have quite as much damage as me.
Did this smell like sour cream to anyone else?
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
I love the bed head brand. Does this work to restore damaged bleached hair??
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
Does this item really do the job? Is it pricey? Where would I be able to find this at? I need answers. Lol. Please.
AnnaMaria F.
Would this product be good for a person with color treated hair? I also have thin hair. Does it weigh thin hair down?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
So this is supposed to make your hair grow?