BY BED HEAD #53 in Conditioner

Admitting is the first step! Designed for chemically damaged hair, this formula repairs damage and gives your whacked out hair the revival it has been waiting for!

About the product:

• Repairs external damage and smooths cuticle so hair feels healthier and smooth
  • Moisturizes hair so hair feels conditioned and nourished
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Papaya Chill Pill

How to Use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair after using URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 3 RESURRECTION™ Shampoo. Leave up to 3-5 minutes and rinse well.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool.

Buy on ULTA*
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
TIGI's Urban Antidotes pack a serious moisture punch for hair! The formula is thick, creamy and works into the hair nicely. I usually used or recommended this to clients whose hair needed some real love. Its Bed Head, so it has that amazing sweet, candy smell. Great product, but I have to give a 4 because I don't recommend this for everyday use because of the intensity. A great conditioner to have on hand for a hair mask or deep conditioning!
Jennifer A.
Sacramento, CA
I mainly use the shampoo and have my own conditioner that I use. I bought the shampoo a couple of weeks ago and I have noticed a difference. I honestly really love this product though. I have thin curly hair, it frizzes a lot and I’m also oily. The fact that this shampoo defines my curls, makes my hair fuller, AND takes away the frizz. Like this is heaven in a bottle. The only downside is that I get oilier than usual, but I’m not sure if that’s only because my hair is still getting used to the product.
Amanda N.
Dallas, TX
This conditioner is life I get my hair bleached a lot so my hair hair is cried and need a life so I use this stuff I use it once or twice a week leave it in for like 5 mins to 10 rinse and bomb my hair is soft and manageable and it smells really good I recommend this to any one who had fried hair damaged hair Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 3 Resurrection Conditioner
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
As a cosmetologist in training, I learned very quickly that even though my hair looked smooth and not too frizzy and felt hydrated, that did not mean it was not damaged. This stuff is great for the regular cleanse (well after cleanse I suppose) and works great in the 3 step system of the shampoo and mask. I got the travel size to test it and I'm definitely getting the full size next time!
Stephanie M.
Auburn, CA
This smells like candy in a bottle. As long as you get it from a reputable establishment(not target/Walgreens/cvs) but an actual hair places this stuff is amazing. A lot of people don’t know there is a black market for beauty products. Large box stores aren’t allowed to carry these brands, but them from your stylist.
Ashtyn Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love this conditioner! The smell is amazing! I love the way this conditioner helps to smooth and repair my hair, but doesn’t weigh down or add unwanted oils. I would recommend to anyone needing help repairing damaged hair, needing a color treated safe conditioner & just an all around good product!
Alexandra B.
Williamsburg , VA
AMMMMMMAAAZINNGGT . This is my go to conditioner . Smells like watermelon candy and it actually lingers . Whenever I fried my hair I tried this and it really hydrates the dry ends . I go back to this especially during the winter to give my hair a good condition . If you haven’t tried it . You need too!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
Best conditioner ever. This is by far my favorite conditioner I’ve ever used and my most highly recommended at our salon. It’s thick and super moisturizing, great for dry, course, or chemically treated hair, and it smells phenomenal. If you’re looking for a good deep conditioner this is it!
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Love love love! Smells so good! I have medium length thick hair that is colored and was bleached about 6 months ago. I bought this to help repair the damage from bleach. Hair is soft and shiny when done. I do wish it helped with heat damage and protection-still looking for that!
Jesica A.
Rogers, AR
Great line! Leaves my hair super soft! This is a great brand! All there items are great. Since I’ve started using this line. My hair has done a complete 1 80. I love it. My hair is soft, it’s silky, smells great. Great for colored hair. What can I say other the it’s great.
Did this smell like sour cream to anyone else?
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
I love the bed head brand. Does this work to restore damaged bleached hair??
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
Does this item really do the job? Is it pricey? Where would I be able to find this at? I need answers. Lol. Please.
Sara Z.
Delphos, OH
Did this conditioner have a great texture?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this product do?