BY BED HEAD

You’ve dyed, you’ve fried, so take your dull hair to the bright side! Help moisture-deprived hair to the ultimate recovery. Let this potion help strengthen and shine your worn out locks.

About the product:

• Helps hair maintain its moisture balance of hair so it feels soft and conditioned.
  • Hair is protected from future damage.
  • Leaves hair shiny and soft!
  • Colour safe.
  • Fragrance: Juicy Fruit Fizz

How to Use: Work into lather on wet hair. Rinse well. Follow with URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 2 RECOVERY™ Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Citric Acid, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PPG-9, Laureth-23, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• I have been looking for a great shampoo and conditioner. ...2 Answers
hannah g.
hyde park
I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this shampoo. Thsi shampoo works wonders if your hair is dyed,permed or damaged at all thsi shampoo is amazing and so is the conditioner. It smells so heavenly and nice I use this shampoo everyday and it has improved my hair drastically because my hair has a perm in it and it was fried and damaged and this shampoo had changed my hair and I am very happy with the out come. If you are looking for a great shampoo I recommend the “bed head” shampoo and conditioner!!!!
Crystal N.
Big Spring
This shampoo is pretty good for damaged hair. The smell is awesome, kind of fruity. Lathers nicely and doesn’t take much-I have thick medium length hair. Also colored. Right now I am using the Bed Head Level 3 for super damaged hair due to bleaching, but this one is really great for normal to some damage.
Alisha C.
Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 2 Recovery™ Shampoo

I believe that Bed Head works properly for my hair I use both the shampoo and the conditioner and I absolutely love them I highly recommend these products to anyone looking for the best on the market
Adalea B.
Mill Hall, PA
I really love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells great! I've been using this for the past year and it's wonderful. It's really great for summer time and I think it's helped my hair stay healthy. The conditioner really moisturizers if I leave it in for a few minutes! I always buy my shampoo and conditioner at Ulta's sale after Christmas when it's cheap so it was worth what I paid for it!
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
Just starting using this product. Never has my hair felt cleaner or healthier. My hair is amazingly shiny and this shampoo took some brassy tones out of my hair as well. I got it at Ulta on sale. The smell is awesome too. It smells like candy. A bit pricey at regular cost but I’d buy it again.
kaylee m.
fort wayne
Love it I use it every night and it’s breaking down the levels of waxy layers that have built up with other shampoos and conditioners. was recommended by my hair stylist and I would recommend to recover your hair
Jessica B.
Bolivar, TN
This stuff is pricey, so I tend to buy it during Ulta’s Black Friday sales. It is for dry hair, which is more a concern of mine in the summer time. It smells absolutely divine and even when I do pay full price, it is absolutely worth it!
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Works really well, but I don't always love the texture that it gives my hair. Sometimes it's not soft enough and lately with the bleach in my hair, it's been giving it a stiff sticky feeling. But other than that, not bad.
Hanna T.
Annapolis, MD
I love this shampoo so much!!!! My hair is curly and frizzy and this shampoo helps so much and makes it so smooth!! I don’t even need an expensive conditioner because this shampoo works such smoothing wonders
kate S.
I love this shampoo- it works perfectly and smells great. I have dry hair and this combined with the conditioner is really perfect for my hair. It leaves my hair silky and strong. What more can you ask for?
Alesha V.
I have been looking for a great shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very dry from styling and coloring. Would you recommend this?