BY BED HEAD

Drench moisture-deprived hair with a rush of hydration that gets stressed-out tresses back in action and on the road to RECOVERY™ You’ll be addicted to how stunning your hair looks.

About the product:

• Smooths hair and calms frizz
  • Adds moisture to thirsty hair
  • Leaves hair shiny and soft
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Juicy Fruit Fizz

How to Use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair after using URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 2 RECOVERY™ Shampoo. Leave up to 3-5 minutes and rinse well.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• Well, okay. This product looks very interesting just by t...2 Answers
CarolJonesChadwick C.
Fargo,ND
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my second go to when I have to take a break from my normal conditioner. I fee like since it’s in the same family I’m not cheating. It works really well but just as much as I want it to. I wouldn’t say I’m dissatisfied when I’m using it I’m just ok that I’m using it until I can go back to my favorite. Nothing against the product. It’s a really good shampoo. I lik a lot of BedHead products. I just have my pick of shampoos. But all said and done you should try this for yourself and see how good it really works.
Laura A.
Austin, MN
This product is super expensive but it does really work to help repair damaged hair after carelessly coloring it at home. This product smells good. Safe on colored hair. Very satisfied and would recommend this product to others with damaged hair.
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
This stuff is amazing. It’s the current conditioner I’m using. I love it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny and it does not weight it down. The packing is so cute. I will continue to use it and would recommend it to all of my friends
Caroline M.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I have dry hair because I lighten it and. Use heat to style it. This product is pretty affordable and is definitely hydrating. In addition, it smells great too! The tigi shine hairspray smells just like this and I love it! I recommend this product, especially if you’re looking for some hydration!
Julia R.
Crane, TX
This product is really nice. Very moisturizing and really helped my hair. I have used it a few times. You can get it at Ulta, and sometimes at Target. This has a very nice smell. I switch up my products every so often, and this is in the mix. I recommend to everyone with dry hair
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and locks in moisture!! I have platinum hair so a good conditioner is a must. I bought this on sale during Black Friday and I will gladly pay full price once these bottles are empty!
Megan S.
I love this conditioner. Leaves my hair feeling quenched, soft, and silky. The smell is decent. Would definitely re-purchase. I may even try the level 3 recovery conditioner as my hair tends to be on the dry side.
kate S.
This conditioner is my go to. It has kept my dry hair moisturized without adding unnecessary weight. My hair is so fine that I have to be careful with products if I want any body at all. This is by far my favorite!
Justina W.
Raeford , NC
I received a sample of this last summer during a Bed Head pop up in Chicago when I was getting my hair done. The travel-size bottles are perfect for taking on vacation and to give yourself a little hair therapy.
T H.
New Jersey
Have repurchased thing conditioner for a few years now. Smells awesome and improves hair texture. Always my go-to. Alot of places like ulta usually have good deals for this line from bedhead. I recommend!
Tasha B.
Well, okay. This product looks very interesting just by the packaging. I've three products from BedHead before and was quite satisfied. I am on the hunt for that one miracle product though...