BY BED HEAD

Drench moisture-deprived hair with a rush of hydration that gets stressed-out tresses back in action and on the road to RECOVERY™ You’ll be addicted to how stunning your hair looks.

About the product:

• Smooths hair and calms frizz
  • Adds moisture to thirsty hair
  • Leaves hair shiny and soft
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Juicy Fruit Fizz

How to Use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair after using URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 2 RECOVERY™ Shampoo. Leave up to 3-5 minutes and rinse well.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• Well, okay. This product looks very interesting just by t...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
My old hairdresser use to use a lot of Bed Head and Rockaholic products - which is when I discovered this brand. All their products have the same scent to them. First off, my hair type is VERY thick, coarse/textured and unfortunately frizzy and dry hair. When my hair is wet and this conditioner is being applied, it's feels super silky smooth. That being said, I run into that problem often with conditioners. In the shower, on wet hair, they feel extremely moisturizing but once I get out and my hair starts to dry, it feels as if I didn't even put conditioner in it and sometimes makes it worse. Unfortunately, that's what I experienced from this conditioner. It was VERY drying in my hair and almost felt like it made it worse. I could see this maybe working better for someone with hair that isn't textured/damaged and someone with thinner hair.
Dacy M.
My favorite out of all the conditioners in the world. It’s incredible. 100% worth every single cent. I’ve stocked up on this for months. It smells beautiful and you notice a difference in your hair immediately. I work in a salon and this is the #1 thing I recommend to anyone growing their hair out or trying to help soothe damage before their next haircut.
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
I gave this a one star primarily for the cost. I tried it when looking for something for my irritated hair and sensitive scalp. It makes my hair feel similar to inexpensive brands and causes my scalp to react the same way. I feel that it is over priced and you can get a similar product from dove or Pantene
Kalani D.
Rialto
I’ve noticed a pretty big difference when I started using this conditioner as opposed to my usual Pantene one. My hair does feel a lot more smoother after air drying and more manageable as well. The conditioner smells really good too! The scent is hard to describe but it’s almost relaxing lol
Kalle J.
Williamsburg , KY
Do you have damaged hair from your flat iron? Are you tired of trying to fix your frizzy hair? This is the product for you. The affordable, long lasting conditioner helps to restore any damage that your hair may have. The scent is incomparable, and I highly recommend it!
Laura A.
Austin, MN
This product is super expensive but it does really work to help repair damaged hair after carelessly coloring it at home. This product smells good. Safe on colored hair. Very satisfied and would recommend this product to others with damaged hair.
Dacy M.
The best in the world. I work in a salon, so I’ve used more shampoos and conditioners than I could even count. But this one is incredible. I noticed an IMMEDIATE difference. I’ve stocked myself up for months and I recommend this to everyone.
Justina W.
N Chesterfld, VA
I received a sample of this last summer during a Bed Head pop up in Chicago when I was getting my hair done. The travel-size bottles are perfect for taking on vacation and to give yourself a little hair therapy.
Lourdes L.
Riverbank, CA
This is my go to product, my hair needs extra moisturizer and I like how it leaves my hair soft and smells so good. I need the recovery cause I style my hair all the time, blow dryers, straightener etc..
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
Love this conditioner! I use this 2 to 3 times a week! It smells like blood oranges and leaves my hair feeling very soft. Brushes without tangles. Great for dry damaged hair!
Tasha B.
Well, okay. This product looks very interesting just by the packaging. I've three products from BedHead before and was quite satisfied. I am on the hunt for that one miracle product though...