BY BED HEAD

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Work hard, play hard… that’s how you roll. Get yourself back to normal with a shine-enhancing shampoo that helps hydrate and moisturize. Re-energize tired hair and get your act together!

About the product:

• Livens up moisture levels so hair looks hydrated and healthier
  • Boosts hair strength when used with RE-ENERGIZE™ Conditioner
  • Colour safe
  • Fragrance: Tropical Twist

How to Use: Work into lather on wet hair. Rinse well. Follow with URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 1 RE-ENERGIZE™ Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-45M, Magnesium Nitrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Acetate, PPG-9, Magnesium Chloride, Silica, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I’m a hairstylist so I’ve tried about all shampoos you could. I was looking for a new moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that wasn’t too heavy and didn’t contain protein and this one with the conditioner didn’t. I have never used Bed Head shampoos before, I’ve used about all of their styling products. This dried my hair out so bad. I could not get a comb or brush through it at all. And when i finally did and it dried it felt like straw. I have long, fine and colored hair so I don’t know why it made it feel so gross. It smells really good and the price is really good that’s about the only good thing. Maybe it was just my hair. I passed it along to my cousin who has very thick long hair and she said she really liked it and it didn’t do that to hers at all.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
Love the re-energize shampoo! My hair has never felt better. It literally is so easy to brush out after the shower and makes my hair feel so much healthier. It definitely gives it more life and I can tell that it’s making my hair great.
Callie G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love this stuff so much! It smells super great but also does a fantastic job of making my hair less greasy. It doesn’t leave a layer on my scalp and keeps my hair feeling and looking healthy. I highly recommend it.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Love each of these 1,2, & 3. I’ll use 3 when my hair needs a super good conditioning. They smell fanatic and make my hair feel great. Good for the price and lasts a long time. Would recommended to anyone
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Love bed head shampoos, this one and the red one have been my go to for years. I love the smell and it keeps my damaged frizz prone hair in check. I get the big bottles on amazon and they last awhile. Only complaint is I run out of conditioner before shampoo.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
This is great for everyday use. I have fine hair that I have to wash everyday and this is normally what I use. It smells fabulous too! I love all of their products I have tried. Their shampoos are all sulfate free which is good for color treated hair also. I usually purchase mine at CVS when they have it on sale. It is a little too pricey in the salons.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This is my HG shampoo. A little bit goes a long way, and it leaves my hair soft, shiny, and tangle-free without being weighed down or flat. I also feel like I haven’t had to wash my hair quite as much since I started using this shampoo a few months ago. I would definitely recommend it!
Kate W.
Troy, IL
I love this shampoo!! I've been using it for YEARS. It has such an amazing smell to it and really helps with my dry hair. I have a super dry scalp and this absolutely helps with it. I've recommended it to a lot of my friends and will continue to do so!!
Genesis G.
Amazing smell (like green apple!!), lathers well, and makes my hair feel amazing! Love this product and it’s perfect for what it claims! “For normal hair that needs a daily pick me up”! Couldn’t agree more!
Chelsea J.
Nashville, TN
Have always loved Bed Head’s products, this is no exception! I have very dry, brittle hair...I use to always use “dumb blonde”, but this works just as great if not better! Would recommend it to anyone!
Carly P.
Vassar, MI
I have been looking for a new shampoo, does the bed head get super soapy & sudsy?
Cynthia D.
What does it smell like?
Natalia C.
I've been looking for a new shampoo, does it work on curly hair too?
Jessica T.
Roanoke, VA
How goid is this shampoo? I need something that makes my hair soft and less frizzy
Valencia C.
Fostoria
i heard this shampoo makes your hair soft ?

back