BY BED HEAD

Put some oomph back into your tired, over-stimulated hair. Supercharged hydrating conditioner helps strengthen weak, blah hair giving it a rush of shine and health. Re-energize & get your act together!

About the product:

• Gives weightless shine
  • Helps to smooth and soften hair
  • Detangles unruly locks
  • Boosts hair strength when used with RE-ENERGIZE™ Shampoo
  • Fragrance: Tropical Twist

How to Use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair after using URBAN ANTIDOTES™ LEVEL 1 RE-ENERGIZE™ Shampoo. Leave up to 3-5 minutes and rinse well.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Potassium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Ashton R.
This is a great conditioner! It smells amazing and it makes my hair look great. This conditioner lasts a long time so I can go a couple days without washing my hair. This leaves my feeling soft and clean after every use. Before I used this my hair was dry and damaged. I would never be able to just wear my hair down straight from the wash because my curls would look a mess, but this conditioner has fixed it. I am able to just wear my hair down right after washing it and the curls look and feel great. I’m very satisfied with this product and I recommend that you get it.
Shayleigh M.
Bismarck, ND
I love anything Bed Head hut especially this product! My hair feels so amazing after I shower, it just makes my hair super smooth and not snarls when I brush my hair out. Super satisfied with this product would recommend to someone who just needs a little boost with their hair.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I love this hair conditioner ! I makes my hair feel nourished, energized, freeze under control and actually improving my damaged hair .
Highly recommended as a hair product! I am very satisfied and would repurchase . I have very thick , waxy, color treated hair that’s damaged. This conditioner makes my hair look and feel healthier . It leaves my hair feeling smooth and vibrant !
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really like this conditioner. It conditions the hair well leave it soft and leaves it without frizz too. It didn’t only condition but it felt like a clean conditioning my hair felt stronger and shinier.
Callie G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love this stuff so much and would recommend this to anyone! It smells great but also does an amazing job of keeping my hair super soft. It made a huge difference by making my hair look a lot healthier.
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
Love this product, smells great and works well. I think other products I've tried haven't lasted as long as this one in my hair. It's affordable and scent is awesome (highly important for me)
lily S.
Love this because It makes your hair so soft! It’s great for anyone doesn’t matter you’re hair type only if it’s super curly. Compared to other brands this one makes your hair so smooth and silky! I’m very satisfied with this conditioner and would repurchase.
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
This is such a great product. Perfect for the hair that just needs that extra pick me up. It's super light so it won't weight your hair down or make it greasy. Perfect when you use the shampoo with it.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I love the shampoo in this line, but the conditioner is the star. Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Conditioner is perfect for anyone looking to help resurrect their hair from the damages of coloring and heat styling. My hair was dry and stressed before using this conditioner. Using the shampoo along with the conditioner gave me manageable hair that was no longer dry and lifeless. This is the only conditioner that leaves my hair detangled after showering. My comb just glides through, no tugging through the knots. I would not recommend this conditioner for daily use for anyone with super fine hair, because it can be a bit on the heavy side. But I think you should be able to get away with using it as a weekly boost to your regular routine. But for everyone else, this will make your hair happy and feeling healthy.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
This shampoo is great, just not for long term use. I used this and absolutely loved it. It smells great and left my hair shiny and frizz free so I went and bought giant liter bottles of it. After using it for about a month my fine straight hair began to feel weighed down.  I'll definitely keep it in my rotation just won't use it every day as it adds build up.