BY BED HEAD

When your scalp has had enough and needs a Reboot™ grab this antidote to clean and hydrate it. A clever potion, with Conditioning Complex, helps scalps hold on to moisture and defends against dryness. Start a hair revolution!

About the product:

• Helps to remove build up and debris, leaving hair feeling clean and soft
  • Moisturises hair and defends against dryness
  • Conditioning Complex helps to condition hair and improves manageability
  • Fragrance: Fresh Basil Mint

How to Use: Work into lather on wet hair. Rinse well. Follow with any URBAN ANTIDOTES™ Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Zinc Pyrithione, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Laureth-23, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Benzoate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-4, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, PEG-4, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Tessney M.
My scalp felt amazing after this. I use lots of products and bleach/color my hair so sometimes I get build up on my scalp. This made it feel so clean! If you color your hair, I wouldn't recommend using this often, as it can cause some fading. I use right before I go to the salon.
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
I was recommended this product by my hair stylist and have used it for 3 years so far. I love the scent and the fact that I can use it on my color treated hair without any issue. I only wish the shampoo came in a bigger bottle!
Ty J.
Muskegon, MI
Helps my dry itchy head. I love the product and how it helps my head. Unlike anything else I've ever tried. I will be buying this again and again. ❤❤no complaints or disappointment about this ️️product!
krista G.
Staunton, IL
I have been looking for a good shampoo for my teenage daughter..I stumbled across some of the urban antidotes and I'm so glad I did..tigi is a great line of haircare..my daughters hair was looking dry and after using the urban antidotes a few times it looks amazing..totally recommend!
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Can any one tell me if this hair product is. best for dry or poly scalp? Good for winter harshness? How well does it lather? Does it have a nice scent? Is it long lasting? Are u satisfied or dis appointed with product?
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Is this a good product for your hair? In the winter? Pretty sure targets the scalp does it have a nice long lasting scent? How would u compare to other hair products? We're u satisfied or dis satisfied?
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I've used a couple bed head products. Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan. They always leave my hair feeling dry or sticky (in the case of gels or sprays). They aren't he worst product out there but I won't be buying again
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
This shampoo smells amazing. I bought this for my husband who has scalp dermatitis, and this shampoo didn't dry his scalp or cause irritation. I loved to use it as well.
Lisa R.
Muskegon, MI
I love this! My scalp is on the dry-ish side all year round. I alternate this with another shampoo and it helps my scalp so much. No more itchy, flaky scalp and it smells great too!
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
dude i love tigi bed head urban antidotes scalp shampoo. i like can't live without it. it's my favorite recommend to everyone.
ana b.
Oxford, MI
This is good for dye hair?
Ashley S.
HANCEVILLE, AL
Is this shampoo good for people with dandruff