Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBed Head
Urban Antidotes Level 0 Reboot Shampoo

Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 0 Reboot™ Shampoo

by Bed Head

When your scalp has had enough and needs a Reboot™ grab this antidote to clean and hydrate it. A clever potion, with Conditioning Complex, helps scalps hold on to moisture and defends against dryness. Start a hair revolution!

About the product:

• Helps to remove build up and debris, leaving hair feeling clean and soft
  • Moisturises hair and defends against dryness
  • Conditioning Complex helps to condition hair and improves manageability
  • Fragrance: Fresh Basil Mint

How to Use: Work into lather on wet hair. Rinse well. Follow with any URBAN ANTIDOTES™ Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Zinc Pyrithione, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Laureth-23, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Benzoate, Poloxamer 407, Laureth-4, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, PEG-4, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-9, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

This is good for dye hair?
Is this shampoo good for people with dandruff
Start your review of Bed Head Urban Antidotes™ Level 0 Reboot™ Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Ty J.
Muskegon, MI
Helps my dry itchy head. I love the product and how it helps my head. Unlike anything else I've ever tried. I will be buying this again and again. ❤❤no complaints or disappointment about this ️️product!
brooke T.
Lagrangeville, NY
dude i love tigi bed head urban antidotes scalp shampoo. i like can't live without it. it's my favorite recommend to everyone.
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
This shampoo smells amazing. I bought this for my husband who has scalp dermatitis, and this shampoo didn't dry his scalp or cause irritation. I loved to use it as well.
Heema P.
Atlanta, GA
Great and awesome quality. Cleared my scalp and and helped avoid then build up on my scalp.
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Is this a good product for your hair? In the winter? Pretty sure targets the scalp does it have a nice long lasting scent? How would u compare to other hair products? We're u satisfied or dis satisfied?
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Can any one tell me if this hair product is. best for dry or poly scalp? Good for winter harshness? How well does it lather? Does it have a nice scent? Is it long lasting? Are u satisfied or dis appointed with product?
krista G.
Staunton, IL
I have been looking for a good shampoo for my teenage daughter..I stumbled across some of the urban antidotes and I'm so glad I did..tigi is a great line of haircare..my daughters hair was looking dry and after using the urban antidotes a few times it looks amazing..totally recommend!
Tina P.
Branford , CT
Love this brand. As a hair stylist I have been using their products for many years and have never been disappointed!
Deborah P.
Hedgesville, WV
This product left my hair smelling great, soft, hydrated, i would recommend this product o think its a great product
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I've used a couple bed head products. Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan. They always leave my hair feeling dry or sticky (in the case of gels or sprays). They aren't he worst product out there but I won't be buying again