Hair CareHair Styling ProductsTIGI
Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo Duo (Two Items), 845-oz, from PUREBEAUTY Salon & Spa

Admitting is the first step! Face it... Your hair needs some rehab. Let the hydration therapy begin.

Perfect for weak, brittle hair that needs an intervention; Helps keep color vibrant and zeros in on dry, damaged hair; A moisture overhaul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo Duo (Two Items), 8.45-oz., from PUREBEAUTY Salon & Spa!
Dennise C.
Beaver Falls, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Yes I love all TIGI products smells great leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean and shiny. No need for improvement
Chelsea M.
Texas
THIS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER IS A MUST FOR DAMAGED HAIR.. I have been looking for a GOOD shampoo and conditioner since I bleach my hair. It is so dry and brittle and just breaks apart when I brush it. I love everything about these two miracle products!! Tigi Bed Head Resurrection Shampoo - 750 ml
Andrea E.
Always a favorite shampoo and conditioner. I like to change up shampoo routine every couple months. Love the smell and how good it leaves my hair feeling. I recommend these products for anyone not having major hair issues and just want to mix it up a lil.
Emily T.
Fairbanks
This is the BEST shampoo and conditioner I've used, the smell is okay, a little strong but the products perform beautifully and it makes my hair nice and shiny and soft, especially with hot tools. It wears about 2-3 days max.
MariaPía F.
Lima-Peru
This pair of bottles from 25.36 oz last from February 2020 to Dic. 2020 and still I have some to complete a full year of product. I bought it because I find my hair very dry after balayage and other dying treatments that it received plus the use of the blow dryer and the streigthen iron three times a week. So I think my hair doesn’t have any salvation until I use this products... i don’t going to lie to you they told me the change is going to be after the first use, bu no, it take like two months months to see real change. I like the products I only suggest they have to change the smell... I would like something more fresh and clean this is a little sweet.
Sandie L.
Nyborg
I love it, it makes my hair so soft and it smells soo yummy! I have yery Long hair, so the only minus is that i use a lot of product everytime, but overall i love this!

Looking for your answer?