Bed Head Uptight Spray uploaded by Dr.D81 R.

BY BED HEAD

Turn up the heat and blow dry your top! Go from hair hater to a curl maker. Pump in kinky, sexy ringlets or round brush in sleek, smooth curl.Get ultra-light hold, control and volume that really lasts. It's good for you to get a little uptight!

Ingredients: Aqua (water/eau), Methacrylooyl ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Isopropyl C12-15-Pareth-9 Carboxylate, Cetrimonium Bromide, Diazolidinyl Urea, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Parfum (Fragrance), Amodimethicone, Tallowtrimonium Chlordie, Nonoxynol-10. CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 47005 (Yellow 10).

Lana S.
Of all the hair sprays there are, I didn’t search long to stop at this one. This one keeps hair together like none other. All day and all night even.

I first came across this from my guy who used I to spike his hair up and style it that way and his hair looked on point every day.

What’s also great about it is the cost of it which is a little over five bucks. You can’t beat that price. This is one of those things that you don’t need to spend a lot to have something good.
lambyworks y.
United States
This stuff works pretty good it's got a good smell it does make your hair a bit crunchy though but whenever my hair is in a bun or in a ponytail I use it for flyaways and it works very well I recommend it
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
If u ever want to try something that would make all your baby hairs stay down and not give u a white cast use this ! I like to use this when I want my hair to look a bit wet and somewhat curly I spray it right after I take a shower then dry with a towels crunch it all up and spray again it stays like that all day
Tori A.
Dayton, OH
I love how this hair spray works slowly as my hair dries so my burke aren’t so tight! The spray angle is amazing because it covers a wide variety of my hair! It’s a great price & I will continue to buy!
brandy c.
Terre Haute, IN
I like this product but I feel like they have either changed the formula or my hair is changing because its not working as well as it used too for some reason
Hannah B.
Roscoe, IL
I felt for my hair this product was a little to "sticky". I could see how this product would be better suited for updo styles, rather than everyday curls.
Christina L.
Southgate , MI
Love this product, great smell, buildable control, super tight hold! Bed Head products are amazing, I feel like they get me, they really get me! Lol!
Lauren T.
Love this product. Bed Head is amazing! I love using this on my hair to help the curls stay curly throughout the day
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
This hair spray works very nicely. It also smells really good which i really like! It holds my hair in place all day!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.