Bed Head Twisted Tourmaline 1/2" Ceramic Ribbon Curling Iron

by Bed Head

Flaunt your laid-back rocker chic style with hair styling accessories from bed head. the twisted 1/2-inch tourmaline ceramic ribbon iron with tourmaline technology gives you shine, smoothes your hair, and tames the frizz, so you can have it all. ceramic technology provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, helping hair retain natural moisture for "frizz-free" styles.

High heat/instant heat recovery heats up fast and stays hot. Rheostat dial has multiple heat settings for any style. Dual voltage makes it easy to travel. Cool tip and built-in safety stand are included for your safety.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bed Head Twisted Tourmaline 1/2" Ceramic Ribbon Curling Iron!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoMooresville, NC
If you are looking to get some ticght curls, this is what you want! We used this for a cheerleading competition and it was perfect to get those right bouncy curls! This would also be ideal if you have extremely short hair and need some curl or volume
7 months agoNewark
I use these when I want more of a wave pattered it’s great not the best it doesn’t feel as hot as the readings and it’s annoying holding open the handle not expensive price good but feels cheap
3 years agoRacine, WI
I lOVE my curling wand. Curls don't usually hold in my hair very well, but then I tried the wand and I love it. The curls stay and super easy to use (as long as you don't burn yourself lol). I use this wand every time I go to curl my hair. It's fast and I always achieve the look I'm going for.
3 years agoDearborn Hts, MI
This curling iron was really nice. I had it for almost 8 years before it died on me. It made my curls last forever. my newer one is not nearly as good as this one. I may repurchase it because i enjoyed it so well. the heat setting are really nice and the size of the barrel is perfect
3 years ago
I like this curler but it obviously makes tiny curls. I only use this once every couple of months because it takes really long to use because the barrel is so tiny and can't fit lots of hair. It was decently priced and I got it at TJ Maxx so it was less than retail
3 years agoSocorro , NM
I love tight curls so when I brush them out their the perfect size! I love to curl my hair & this iron is perfect for a fast heat up! I'm always in a hurry & I can grab thick pieces of hair with a great turn out & even curls once brushed out. My favorite iron.
3 years agoCement City, MI
This product works well and I have zero complaints about it. It's only not getting 5 stars because I prefer wands much more. But as far as curling my irons I do suggest this! Or the brand for that matter!
2 years agoWinter Garden, FL
Creates extremely fun curls. There is a learning curve to using this but once you figure it out it’s super fun. The waves are kinky without looking like an 80s crimped style. I use this for fun events as opposed to a professional setting.
3 years agoNewnan, GA
I've been through a ton of curling irons, wands, you name it, and having very thick and crazy hair, I need something that will work. I bought this particular one to see if it would even half way keep a curl held. And it did! I love it, I recommend it!
2 years agoDumas, TX
Loved it while I had it but only lasted me for about 7-8 months and then I had to replace it. Heated up quickly and my curls lasted for two days then I had to recurl. The price was okay for the outcome.