Bed Head Treat Me Right Peppermint Hair Mask uploaded by Michelle H.

BY BED HEAD

Peppermint hair mask. Is your hair screamin' treat me right? Give your hair a spa treatment in 5 minutes with this stimulating and conditioning mask that will give you full, shiny, healthier hair. Recommended for color treated hair.

Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Bed Head's Treat Me Right is such a great mask for all hair types! It moisturizes without leaving hair oily or greasy. It also conditions the scalp and leaves it feeling fantastic! The product is blue and very thick. It smells like peppermint (which its packed with) so you get that great tingle when you rinse! Leave on for 10 minutes and your hair will get an amazing moisture and protein boost. I recommend this to everyone that needs a great hair mask!
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
This smells great tingles great and really does an amzing job moisturizing my parched hair. I use this once a week and I am never disappointed
Mckenna R.
Calgary , AB
It leaves my hair feeling smooth and refreshed! I love the scent and the tingling of the product on the head. It's awesome! I got mine from a chatters hair salon! I would definitely get if again!