BY BED HEAD

Flaunt your laid-back rocker chic style with hair styling accessories from bed head. The rumor 2-inch tourmaline nano-ceramic straightener with tourmaline ionic technology gives you shine, smoothes your hair, and tames the frizz, so you can have it all. Nano-ceramic plates provide even heat for more shine.

Flexible plates completely clamp and smoothly glide over hair. Fiber optic heat indicators change colors when you change heat settings. High heat/instant heat recovery heats up to 400° f and stays hot. Separate on/off switch and 8' flexi-cord.

Jennifer E.
Weatherford
I only had this for a few months and all the sudden it started smelling like it was burning up. Took awhile to do my hair and I have fine hair and not a lot either. Didn't repurchase for obvious reasons.
Emily C.
Belmont, MI
I bought this straightener years ago and loved it.....when it worked. I keep warranty papers thank goodness it had to be replaced 5 times in less than 2 years. I love the design and that its pink with light features, but I did not like being without a straightener when it shorted out every few months.
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
I don’t really like this product. I have straight hair so I don’t need a super powerful straightener.
Amber M.
Loved this flat iron until one side stopped heating up. It lasted many years though so it was worth the money.
Margó W.
This was a great straightener. Lasted me years and always got my hair smooth and straight.
Jade M.
Pembroke, ON
Love it so much, it’s pretty small so it’s easy to store. It has 7 different settings so you can set the temperature according to what kind of heat your hair can handle. The color is also what it makes it unique.