Bed Head Tourmaline Ceramic Multi Waver uploaded by samantha b.Bed Head Tourmaline Ceramic Multi Waver uploaded by Marguerite M.

BY BED HEAD

Turn heads wherever you go with the Bed Head tourmaline ceramic multi-styler. The dual-sized barrel gives hair volume on the top and curls below, giving you lustrous and voluminous hair.

About the product:

• Rapid heat recovery
  • Heat protective glove

Beth B.
Paducah
I bought two wavers by BedHead and this one is my favorite. My only negative thing to say is that you have to be careful about how hot you get it because it will burn your hair if you aren’t careful. But it makes the most beautiful waves and you can choose which size wave that you want to create. ULTA usually has them on sale so definitely worth the price!
Marguerite M.
canal winchester
I love this waver. You can make hair look very natural or go full on waves. It works quickly, which is a plus because I don’t have an hour to spend on my hair.
Jayda N.
Macon
Loved the waves and results from this! My family is large and this helps us all when we are crunched for time! It’s heated fast and the waves last all day!
Abbey B.
Hobart
Takes some time to do all of your hair, but the overall look when finished is awesome! I would definitely recommend to anyone with straight hair
Leslie P.
Nice multi waver. U have to use a good oroduct for the curl to stay. Otherwise a good product! I would recommend! Affordable and easy to use
Trina E.
Paulden, AZ
Love this! This was so easy to use. My hair is naturally curly and usually very difficult. This made beautiful waves that stayed all day.
Dawn B.
I've only used this on my hair once and was not a fan, however my 10 year old absolutely loves it and looks adorable
Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
I like the way this gives you beach like waves. Such a fun tool to use. Easy to use and very simple to figure out.
Cayli H.
Alma, MI
I like using this tool in the summer time. It gives me a nice beach wave crimp to my hair!
samantha b.
Quesnel
Was eyeing this up for a long time. Finally broke down and purchased one off amazon. Love that it had 4 different wave settings. And it only takes about 10 mins to do all of my hair. Quick and easy and adds a beautiful beachy look.

back