Bed Head Totally Bent 2" Crimper

BY BED HEAD

Flaunt your laid-back rocker chic style with hair styling accessories from bed head. The totally bent 2-inch chrome crimper features chrome crimping plates for piecey texture and outrageous volume. High heat/instant heat recovery heats up and stays hot. Plate locking switch and professional swiveling flexi-cord makes traveling easy.

Bed Head Totally Bent 2" Crimper
Buy on Amazon
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Its so hard to find a crimper now a days! Bed head still sells one which i love. I use this product pretty often on my updos and formal styles. It gives great texture. This tool last forever and has great quality! Also great price point!
Emily J.
Norwalk, OH
The Bed Head Totally Bent 2" Crimper did its job really well and lasted my hair all night. Not completely sure I like having my hair crimped though :/
Amanda O.
Ironton, MN
I like this for adding texture to my hair, I don't use it all over my head but I have a large waver and I use this to add definition
Itzel M.
elgin
It's great give that braided look that you get after taking out Dutch braids yet it's less work
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Does it tale a while to heat up & does it look awesome like youd hope.
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Does this give an 80's crimp or is it more modern?