BY BED HEAD

A far out after-sun balm to treat signs of damage from beach partying. Formulated with UV complex which helps to protect against harmful sunrays and Surface Repair Technology to keep hair mermaid soft. For hair that is ready for summer loving!

About the product:

• Helps to detangle hair and preps hair to handle the specific demands of hot, humid, summer destinations
  • Surface Repair Technology leaves hair conditioned and healthy
  • Contains Aloe Vera which is famed for its calming and soothing properties
  • Formulated with Vitamin E which is a source of proteins and powerful antioxidant
  • UV Complex helps to filter and protect against harmful sun rays
  • Reduces up to 99.8% of breakage
  • Fragrance: Beach Breeze

How to Use: Apply to mid-lengths and ends of hair after using TOTALLY BEACHIN’™ Cleansing Jelly Shampoo. Leave up to 3-5 minutes and rinse well.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Amodimethicone, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Nitrate, Benzophenone-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Natasha H.
Decatur, AL
This is my go to shampoo and conditioner!! I love it! My hair is bleached and damaged and after one use of this, my hair felt amazing. I also love the scent. It smells like summer time! I buy this all the time now to use.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love using this when my hair needs a pick me up. It smells amazing and really deeply conditions the hair. I love bed head as a brand in general so this was no surprise that it was an amazing product.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
This TIGI Bedhead Totally Beachin is so fun and cheery. I enjoy using TIGI because their fun packaging always improves my mood which really help on my bisy mornings. This stuff smells great and makes my hair look fabulous.
natasha p.
Chesnee, SC
This stuff is great. It makes my bleached hair super soft and manageable. I take it on vacation with me and it works very well. Has a interesting smell tho, kind of like pine.
Roni M.
Bunola
I love all the bed head products I've tried. This left my hair soft and manageable. It gives my hair the added thirst it needs after long days of swimming. Love it!
Sasha K.
If there is anything that I dislike more, it's when you receive a conditioner half the size of your shampoo. For myself, I use conditioner twice as much as my shampoo so when receiving this product from my online order at ULTA, I was disappointed to find how small it was. They should have at least made the bottle the same size as the shampoo as they do with all of their other shampoo/conditioner sets. That, however, is part my fault as I did not fully read the ounces and sizing of the product before placing in my cart. Besides the size of the conditioner, just like I mentioned within my Bed Head Totally Beachin' Jelly Shampoo review, I was completely disappointed with this new set. I am usually a huge fan of Tigi Bed Head products; especially because of their delicious, sweet fragrances. Unfortunately, after using the shampoo and conditioner set together, I found my hair completely weighed down, greasy looking, and have the appearance of someone who went five days without washing their hair (which was sad because I just washed my hair the day before). To be sure my reaction with this product wasn't because of "that time of the month" (all us girls know how everything works differently during that time), I tried this product, alongside the matching shampoo, another two times before making the decision that I was no longer going to attempt at making the product work with my hair chemistry. Just like the shampoo, the conditioner was like any other conditioner consistency, it had a delicious, citrus fragrance, and felt smooth being combed through my hair. After leaving it on for the desired time, I rinsed it off and my hair was left squeaky clean and soft feeling. Fast forward to after my blow dry and I sat in horror at what my hair looked like in the mirror. My roots were very shiny and looked as if I had a thick, greasy build up formed. I ran my fingers through my hair and was shocked to see that there was no greasiness or build up feeling. In fact, it felt very soft and clean! How in the world did my hair look one way but feel another?! Each time I attempted to use this product, I had to pull out dry shampoo to see if I could at least give it some sort of lift or a non-greasy look before deciding to pull my hair back within a ponytail. Unfortunately, each time, the dry shampoo didn't really help with the appearance of the hair (since it already felt clean and dry to begin with). Overall, I was not thrilled with this product and the matching shampoo & will not be purchasing this product again. I have already passed this product, along with the Jelly shampoo, onto someone else who was interested in trying. Hopefully they will have better luck as it is deliciously scented & felt amazing using it in the shower!
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I love this product i didnt think a good product like this existed last summer after i went to he beach my hair was absolutely destroyed from the salt water and all the chlorine, no matter how much conditioner and hair masks i used it was very dry and crinkly after showers but this product really helps bring the moisture back. This is my go to bottle for sun protection every time i go out swimming or to the ocean!
Gabi S.
Atlanta
If you wanna go get away to the beach, beach, go, go get away, play, play, play all day in the sun well then this is a great option for your color treated hair! The aloe smells literally amazing, great beach vibes and leaves your hair smooth and manageable after a long day out in the hot sun!
Jessica T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I purchased this conditioner not to use on a daily basis but after swimming or going to the beach and it works wonderfully. It is very moisturizing which is why the other reviewers said that it was heavy and greasy. It moisturizes your hair after being stripped by chlorine or salt water. If I use this product after swimming in a pool it does not make my hair feel greasy. If I use this product on a daily basis my hair does become greasy looking. This is a great conditioner for beach days or swimming.
Carlene G.
I love this conditioner! It left my hair feeling so soft and silky smooth. It smells amazing!! I have oily hair so I used it on the daily. I got mine from ulta and was instantly in love. It is a little pricey but no more so than any other Tigi product. Overall I would definitely repurchase!
Kyla C.