Bed Head Totally Beachin'™ Cleansing Jelly Shampoo uploaded by Rebecca A.

BY BED HEAD

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Hair being a total beach? Get rid of sweat, sea and sand to reveal those sun-kissed strands in all their soft and shiny glory. This amazing shampoo contains UV Complex which helps to filter and protect against harmful sun rays and reduces breakage when used with TOTALLY BEACHIN™ Mellow After-Sun Conditioner.

About the product:

• Hair is cleansed without being stripped and primed for summer styling fun
  • Leaves hair soft with healthy appearance
  • UV Complex helps to filter and protect against harmful sun rays
  • Contains Aloe Vera which is famed for its calming and soothing properties
  • Formulated with Vitamin E which is a source of proteins and powerful antioxidant
  • Reduces up to 99.8% of breakage.*
  • Fragrance: Beach Breeze

*when used as a system with TOTALLY BEACHIN™ Mellow After-Sun Conditioner

How to Use: Work into lather on wet hair. Rinse well. Follow with TOTALLY BEACHIN’™ Mellow After-Sun Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Juice, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Laureth-23, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, PPG-9, Limonene, Linalool, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• I have an in between curls/waves hair type, would this pr...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Natasha H.
Decatur, AL
I’ve never used a shampoo quite like this one. It lathers great, it smells great and it leaves my hair super soft. My hair is damaged from bleaching, but my scalp is oily and this hits all my problems. Just one use and my hair feels so much better.
Sasha K.
I was so excited when I saw that Bed Head was coming out with a brand new shampoo & conditioner set as I always tend to love the fragrance of their products. However, this shampoo just did not work well with my hair chemistry; so much that I had to try and use dry shampoo right after blow drying my hair to help in fixing the sad, greasy mess on my head. On first opening of the product, the fragrance is much like their scents: very sweet, very fruity, and very enjoyable. I was a little concerned with the word "JELLY" in the product's name but after squeezing the product out of the bottle, you instantly see it's still a shampoo like consistency. As I place it on my hair, the scent surrounded the entire shower and lathered really well. It also removed fairly quickly and did not leave any sort of sticky hair product feeling after it's rinse. In fact, it felt very squeaky clean which was great! I used the conditioner right after, following the directions, and then fast forward to the completion of blow drying my hair...I was shocked at what I saw. My hair looked as if I hadn't washed my hair in five days (sad, because I just washed my hair the day before). My roots were very shiny and looked as if it had a thick, greasy build up. Surprisingly, as I ran my fingers through my hair, there was no greasiness or build up feeling. In fact, it felt very soft and clean. How in the world could my hair have looked one way but felt another. Not only did it look greasy, it weighed my hair down so much that the hair laid next to my face completely straight with no lift or volume. Just to be sure it wasn't the bathroom mirror, I checked every other mirror in the house and found that the result was the same. My hair did not like something about this shampoo but decided that I would try it a couple more times to be sure that my hair wasn't reacting differently due to the time of month that I was on. Two days after my "That Time Of The Month", I tried the product again and received the same results. I waited a week once more and again, received the same greasy mess. Each time I used it, I had to pull out the dry shampoo to see if I could at least give it some sort of lift before deciding on pulling my hair back into a ponytail or messy bun. Overall, I would not purchase this product again and have already passed it on to someone else who was interested in trying. Hopefully they have better luck as it does smell delicious!
Jess L.
This product is really great for restoring shine in your hair and creating a really nice beachy wave you look. My hair looks really healthy after using this product. I was highly satisfied by its abilities and it's price. They sell this product at target and Ulta
Ryan M.
I bought this because I thought it would be more of a cleansing shampoo than it is. That was a bit disappointing. But I love the smell and the consistency. It kinda works for the purpose I bought it for. But I put it in my shampoo rotation and really like it.
Michelle  D.
This stuff is great I've tried so many different products and bed head and this is by far one of my favorites! It's a definite must try it's smell is outstanding and I will definitely be purchasing this on a regular I definitely say try it yourself!!!!
Mari H.
Edinburg, TX
Love this shampoo! Smells so good and good for those days where I just need a decent clean. Doesn't strip the hair of all oils which is good. Has a little lather but that doesn't bother me. Good price for the quality of product.
Chelsea T.
Lexington, KY
Love this product!! Leaves your hair nice and wavy like you had a long stroll on the beach. I have very fine hair that is stubborn and wont hold a curl. I strongly recommend this product for those who want an evening full of waves.
amanda s.
Davison, MI
This stuff smells great! Works great, it's a deep clarifying shampoo that gets out all the summer chlorine, salt or sand. It's a nice fresh fruity scent, not over powering at all. Great buy! Just wish they made it in bigger bottles!
Marina S.
Really enjoy the consistence and the light cleansing and refreshing effects of this shampoo. Great alternative for summer months, bleached hair or damaged hair that need soft cleansers. Good price for the quality.
Kate O.
Tannersville, PA
I like the shampoo more than I like the conditioner. I got a great lather with this product (if lathering isn't your thing, stay away from this product) It doesn't tame my frizz or stop me from getting a knots in my hair during that day, but it does make my hair pretty soft. I'd recommend it for that, but definitely not the conditioner.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I have an in between curls/waves hair type, would this product help me keep them without making my curls and waves go "limp" or lifeless?

back