BY BED HEAD

Volumizing and prepping hair meringue. Start your style with this sweet treat. Apply through out damp hair and blow dry for a long-lasting boost of hold, volume and texture. see more...

Bed Head Totally Baked Volumizing & Prepping Hair Meringue by TIGI for Unisex - 7 oz Styler
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
So I'm trying to get into the May voxbox this is a bad activity so I had to make a picture of one of my new favorite products and I love this morning it's a volume in booster it smells so good anyway here is a picture of my hair using this
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Peebles, OH
I am totally in love with this hair meringue! It smells like sugar cookies... It toasted marshmallows. Anyway. A little bit goes a long way and it work really well in my short pixie cut. My hair is kinda fine and it makes it look and feel a lot thicker!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
I watch hair tutorials on YouTube. A woman was showing how to use the Bed Head A Wave We Go adjustable waver. She used this product to give her short hair volume, and also to prep her hair for the heat application. My sister got me this product for Christmas. I learned 1 pump goes a long way when you have chin-length hair. I wish I had this stuff in the '80s! I could have had the greatest height to my 'do. LOL But seriously, after applying, my hair doesn't need much hairspray after straightening. Oh, almost forgot...check the warning. You just know someone tried to eat this stuff. It does smell sweet.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Lake Charles, LA
I don't really care for this product. It leaves my hair crunchy and feeling and looking greasy. It also doesn't actually add any extra volume to my hair. I can say it smells amazing though but not worth the buy.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
Totally into this product right now! Love how my hair feels after the first use! Love it
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Edmonton, AB
Since having a baby I feel like I have no time to do anything especially my hair. I have really flat hair once I give it a few sprays with this and wiggle it around a bit my hair looks like I actually put some effort into it.