BY BED HEAD #83 in Hair Cream

Start your style with this sweet treat. Apply throughout damp hair. A long lasting boost of hold. Good volume and texture.

About the product:

• Filled with fiery spicy notes
  • Soft moss, sweet vanilla and milk compose the base notes of this soothing fragrance
  • This product is made of high quality material
  • Apply throughout damp hair
  • A long lasting boost of hold
  • Good volume and texture

• Does this leave your hair looking crunchy, like gel does?...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have fine, Thin hair and I've tried a million mousses and gels that promised volume and body. This is one of the few that actually delivers. I only need a small amount and my hair is left with so much more volume. It has a good hold but never crunchy. The scent is pleasant. It is literally always in Stock at my home!
Theresa B.
Carbondale, PA
My #1 hair product, I would go nuts without it. I use it with both my naturally curly hair and when I straighten, adds the perfect texture to keep my hair looking great for a few days in a row!
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I watch hair tutorials on YouTube. A woman was showing how to use the Bed Head A Wave We Go adjustable waver. She used this product to give her short hair volume, and also to prep her hair for the heat application. My sister got me this product for Christmas. I learned 1 pump goes a long way when you have chin-length hair. I wish I had this stuff in the '80s! I could have had the greatest height to my 'do. LOL But seriously, after applying, my hair doesn't need much hairspray after straightening. Oh, almost forgot...check the warning. You just know someone tried to eat this stuff. It does smell sweet.
Trish H.
I feel this adds only slightly more volume than an everyday mousse, but when I don't use it, I can tell a difference (if that makes sense). I actually apply this to the roots of my wet hair along with Tresemme Flawless Curls Extra Hold Hair Mousse. I love anything from TIGI's Bed Head line and was able to buy a few bottles of this that were marked down considerably at Ulta. It smells delicious and I'm a sucker for fun packaging. I don't know if I'd repurchase again at full price.
Brian B.
Pflugerville, TX
I have very unruly, uneven, wirey-to-wavy-to-curly hair. This product is the baby bear of products for me. Not too thick, not too thin, not too stiff...just right!

I experimented with a huge array of products promising this and that. When I had short spiky hair, I found that this product plus the hair stick a perfect combo for awesome hair. Now my hair is way down my back and I now just use this product to smooth and direct hair in a way that looks natural.

I pay particular attention to the part and edges, but run the product thinly throughout the rest of the hair. I apply it to wet hair for best effect. If I miss it and let it get dry, then I end up using way too much product and get a slight sticky effect. Really, I only need at most three finger tips worth of light dabbing into the product twice for all my super thick, long hair.

I don't know about you, but right after a shower and no styling hair leaves me with an amorphous "fro." This product allows me to have that third day after a shower look with the added bonus of clean hair.

I also need to use Joico's Silk Result conditioner for thick hair...very nice. Joico's Silk Result shampoo is a good primer for the conditioner, but horrible at cleaning hair...I use Tigi Control Freak shampoo for cleaning...but it could be anything (I like the smell of pineapples).
Erika U.
I have used bed head totally baked volume volumizing and prepping hair meringue for years now! I put it on my wet hair and follow up with blue drying it. It leaves my hair with much more volume and smells great too! I highly recommend it and I will continue to purchase it!
Katheryn B.
Concord , NC
I love the smell of the hairspray and how long lasting it is. My hair requires so much hairspray usually to keep it in place but this hairspray has given me the volume and lasting ware that I have been looking for, for so long. It's a great product for the price.
Heather L.
Hummelstown, PA
I have a pixie cut, with very thick hair. Without a product, my hair is flat and dull so I absolutely need something to emphasize the layers and volume. This was on clearance at Target so I thought I'd give it a try.

I can't explain it any other way than it felt as if it was expired. Basically, it didn't foam well and was overall relatively watery - but very sticky. It reminded me of foaming hand sanitizer that never really rubs in completely. The smell is good (whipped cream scent) but not something I like having in my hair, particularly in humid temps.

While it helped emphasize my layers more similar to a wax or serum, it didn't add volume even when I used a diffuser with it. I don't think its something I'll be purchasing again, but perhaps it works better on longer hair.
Kaelii L.
El Paso, TX
This product is so so good I love using it . It has great packaging I love the vibrant colors it was very effective and I love the scent it wasn’t too long lasting but I’d recommend to others
Lexi K.
For the price of it, it isn't that bad. It gets the job done but I just have other brands and products that I prefer over this one. I bought this online at ulta and it didn't take that long to ship to my house.
Natalie J.
Does this leave your hair looking crunchy, like gel does? I have short-ish wavy hair. If I don't straighten it before I put waves in it, it looks crazy frizzy, but if I straighten, the waves don't hold all day. Would this help?