BY BED HEAD

Keeps hair & brush hygiene clean. dries quick, fast & in-a-hurry. Sends frizzies bye-bye. leaves hair sleek & shiny. Bristles with tourmaline gemstone distract residue from hair, kicking up shine and smoothness for whatever funky style you crave!

Esperanza S.
Tacoma, WA
I'm not sure if i got a faulty brush or not.But one time while I was brushing my hair the black part where brists are come complete off. I manged to squeeze it back in place however I don't know if Ill ever buy another brush of the same brand and style.
Erin P.
Sussex, WI
It's a good brush, but I didn't notice anything "special" about it. it did exactly what a brush should do...brush my hair. But it did nothing else that great.
Skye c.
New Smyrna, FL
This brush is not to much different then my other brushes. It works well but I did not find anything to special about it
irvin o.
Quincy, WA
I could of give it a 5 star but the Ltitle teeth of the brush they come off and it hurts very bad wen I brush my hair
Shelby B.
It's a hair brush isn't much more. It good for blow drying you hair. It also is good with keeping the tangles out!!