BY BED HEAD

Power up as you shampoo! Self Absorbed's mix of mega vitamins A, B2, B5, D3 and E gets out-of-shape or chemically treated hair physically fit

• Looking for a new shampoo and conditioner! I have color treated h...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for colored hair?? 3 Answers
  • Is this good for people with thick hair but also oily ? I have th...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Duo 25.36Oz 750Ml, Mega Nutrient
Great for the price and smells great. The only down side for me is that it doesn’t give my hair any volume. I have long straight hair and other products work much better for my needs.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. The shampoo lathers nicely, leaves my hair feeling clean and not stripped at all. The conditioner is a nice consistency and is moisturizing. I like to purchase this at Costco
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves this shampoo and condition and this whole brand in general. Not only is it a great product but it smells great too. This particular set smells like the orange/pineapple popcicles.
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For being a good name brand I was not impressed at all. I have read positive reviews and decided to purchase the big ones at Costco. I dont really use products in my hair to much and rarely use styling tools so my hair is not unhealthy. This product was so thin i had to use a lot to cover all my hair (my hair goes mid back). The shampoo was so thin it was always running thru my fingers. The conditioner didnt make my hair feel moisturized or detangled. A few hours after my hair dried it felt stringy and it has never felt this way. I tried this for one week and ended up giving it away. Ive only rated 2 stars as the smell was great. but nothing else.
Maddy J.
Pearcy, AR
If you haven't tried this you need to ASAP! Other shampoos and conditioners don't give you the shiny and beautiful hair you look for. But this does. It leaves your hair smelling like citrus and fixes split ends in days. I was beyond satisfied on how my hair looked the next day.
Eliza N.
Fort Collins, CO
I have very thick and damaged hair. At the ends of my hair they are always frizzy and dead looking. But when I use this shampoo and conditioner it really smooths out my hair and makes it very soft and shiny. The duo has a very nice sent to them. And I love that it keeps my hair smelling good after a few days of using it. Highly recommend!
Barbara B.
La Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have used! The scent is so good and they last me for months like maybe even 6 if you you don't wash your hair every day! I have a dry scalp and I don't think that it helps it but I love how moisturizing it makes my hair and you don't have to use much at a time! I have just re purchased my second round
desiree a.
Escondido, CA
meh.

how else do i describe this shampoo & conditioner set? the only pros is the smell. the cons out weigh the good left my hair feeling very dry and brittle, SUPER TANGLED. . and leaves me with insane amounts of flakes on my scalp :( so sad.
the price wasn't bad for the 2 big bottles i got at Costco.  but now unfortunately i'm left with all this product that will go to waste because it just didn't work out for me.
Alexandria V.
Boulder, CO
I really really like this shampoo. The smell is light and fruity, sticking with your hair but not too much. It has made my hair seem more soft and hydrated since I began using it, but tends to wash out my dye a bit and does not really do anything for my dry scalp. It is awesome at fulfilling its purpose though!
Brenda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. It is pricier than what I normally buy but it's good enough for me to spend the extra amount. I love how it comes with a dispenser it helps with even amounts. The conditioner is one of the best I have used because i use less than what I use with the rest that I have tried.
Lindsey J.
Hampton, GA
Where can I find this product?
Stacie M.
Wheeling, IL
Do you guys really think this stuff is that expensive? that's like all i see!!
Helen L.
Wymore, NE
Will this work on dry hair I'm looking for something to help put moisture back in my hair or would you recommend a different brand
Morgan W.
Is this good for people with thick hair but also oily ? I have thick frizzy hair on my ends but my roots get so oily
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to other influensters ?? Why do you think this is better / worse than the store brand shapoos and conditioners