2 colors available

BY BED HEAD

Power up as you shampoo! Self Absorbed's mix of mega vitamins A, B2, B5, D3 and E gets out-of-shape or chemically treated hair physically fit

• Looking for a new shampoo and conditioner! I have color treated hai...1 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for colored hair?? 3 Answers
  • Is this good for people with thick hair but also oily ? I have thic...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
This used to be my go-to shampoo for ever! I absolutely love the smell of the shampoo it is probably the best smelling shampoo I ever used and will probably ever use. When I was looking for new shampoo I thought about going back to this however my stylist and even the girl that Ulta told me not to use it. She said it's not as good as it used to be. I have color treated hair and I just went with a whole new color she said it would not be good for my hair. I'm still giving it a 4 rating because it used to work great for me
Maria P.
Maria P.
It could be that my hair is too dry because I have washed out a semi permanent dye which coated my hair and gave me extra protection, but I am less than impressed with the way this hair routine leaves my hair feeling. Like not silky at all for such a supposedly good brand. My hair tangles very easily too. And it doesn't smell that great. I hope everyone else has a better experience, but you can get better products for cheaper.
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Wendell, ID
This shampoo and conditioner is pretty good. I love the way it smells, it smells like citrus fruits. It is sulfate free but it louder is really well! I was actually surprised about how much I liked this product because it was not very expensive. I paid 20 bucks for the set of big bottles at Cosco. My hair seems very nearest since I started using this and The conditioner is very conditioning. I will definitely buy this again.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I love this particular Bedhead line over all others.
Makes my hair so,so smooth and silky.The conditioner is amazing-it's thick and it takes very little to make my hair feel smooth-and my hair is thick, somewhat coarse,and long.
I absolutely recommend this to basically anyone, but especially someone looking to moistrize their dry tresses.
The price can be a little high, but it is so worth it.
Zayda P.
Zayda P.
I love the conditioner so so much. The shampoo is awesome but I buy the conditioner more. It smells so good as well. Worth every penny. I would go crazy when they went on sale at Ulta. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so smooth. I especially love to use it when I know I'm going to straighten my hair. I have curly hair and it helps me with the drying time, since it leaves it so smooth.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
This set is really nice but pricey. It smells amazing though, like mangos and its feels really good to massage into your hair. I got mine from Costco for I got both for $15, but I wouldn't buy them full price. The shampoo tended to leave my hair really tangled (but my hair gets tangled really easy so it could have been me) this is a good set to use at the right price!
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I was very disappointed with this set. I had high expectations for the price tag it carried. I know some tigi products are great but these aren't one of them. My hair always felt dry and dirty while using this. I finished it up and never bought it again. The reason I gave it 2 stars is for the smell. That's the only good thing about this product. Would not recommend.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
I love love LOVE this combo. My hair has been through hell and back again thanks to my indecision with hair color and those annoying grey hairs that never take color like they should. Found this dynamic duo at Costco and fell in love. My husband even uses it now for his hair as he had shoulder length curls and this softens them right up :)
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Boulder, CO
I really really like this shampoo. The smell is light and fruity, sticking with your hair but not too much. It has made my hair seem more soft and hydrated since I began using it, but tends to wash out my dye a bit and does not really do anything for my dry scalp. It is awesome at fulfilling its purpose though!
Julee L.
Julee L.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Cleanse my hair great and I absolutely love the smell of this product. I used it for several months and it is definitely better than the basic store brand. I however wouldn't put it up with salon products like Redken or Biolage which completely changed the texture of my hair and made it stronger and softer.
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Wheeling, IL
Do you guys really think this stuff is that expensive? that's like all i see!!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Hampton, GA
Where can I find this product?
Helen L.
Helen L.
Wymore, NE
Will this work on dry hair I'm looking for something to help put moisture back in my hair or would you recommend a different brand
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Is this good for people with thick hair but also oily ? I have thick frizzy hair on my ends but my roots get so oily
Summer W.
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to other influensters ?? Why do you think this is better / worse than the store brand shapoos and conditioners