BY BED HEAD

Wax complex hair looks thicker and texturised
Condition complex provides hair with soft, light finish
Film forming polymers add long lasting hold
Adds hold to styles

1.5 US oz. 42g

HOLD: Medium
TEXTURE: Maximum
FINISH: Natural

DESCRIPTION

FOR TEXTURE
This texturising paste provides hold to any style with a matte finish. Perfect for creating pieced out looks that are totally off the hook!

FOR WHO

Great for short to medium hair lengths.

HOW TO USE

Remove a finger tip of paste from pack. Rub fingers together and distribute into hair.

INGREDIENTS

Water (Aqua/Eau), Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Beeswax (Cera Alba/ Cire d’abeille), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire de candelilla), PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de carnauba), Ceteareth-25, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, PEG-8 Beeswax, VP/VA Copolymer, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Cetyl Acetate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tridecyl Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate.

Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. We may change our formulations from time to time to improve our range. Always check the packaging before use.

FRAGRANCE

Tropical Berry

Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
I love using this product to add extra volume in my hair. I use it a few times a week if I give myself enough time to get ready. I bought it at TJ Maxx. It smells amazing and was very affordable! I would recommend this product. The paste can be a little difficult to get out though.
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Best styling product for medium length hair! I had an angled bob and am back to one again and am hunting for the product!! One orb lasts forever and it smells great, styles your hair for the perfect hold and look, and restyled great when you need to give it a boost!! LOVE
Amy S.
Although I’m a fan of bead head products, this one wasn’t my favorite. It seemed to dry like a gel and my hair did not stay moveable. It was just too stiff for my taste, maybe that’s what a paste is. I’m more used to pomades.
Jacqueline P.
Clayville, RI
I loved this product when my hair was shorter and had choppy layers!! I used to use this to make my hair look really cool and piece when I had my hair about shoulder length with very short, razor cut layers. It added the perfect amount of definition without making my hair ever look dirty
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
I use this on my short hair and all 3 of my sons short hair and we really like it. It is super thick and sticky tho, so if you are looking for a loose pomade, this is definitely not for you!
Jaime G.
New Orleans, LA
A little bit of this product on the top of my head helps to keep the frizz down. The downfall of this product is even if you put a little too much in your hair, it can make your whole head look greasy.
Glenda G.
Use this to style my little brothers hair and it's perfect! Give it the perfect touch. Not to heavy on hair, doesn't look too pasty. It is very long lasting and it has the perfect scent of cleanliness
Abby R.
Lexington, SC
This product is really hard to work with and it makes my hair sticky. I thought it would give me volume at my roots but it was just a mess . Love the smell, but i might recommend it for men's hair.
Renee S.
This texturizer is great for adding little pieces to my pixie or a faux hawk. It holds all day, washes out easily and the smell is delicious. It's one of my favorites.
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
Having a pixie cut/faux hawk can be really hard to achieve without a good texturizing paste and this one is my favorite compared to any others I have tried! It keeps hair in place allll day and isn't hard to get off of your hands or other surfaces. Also, it smells amazing! I have bought many times and will continue to!