Bed Head Textrovert Texturing Iron

by Bed Head

Bed Head Textrovert Texturizing Iron, for frizz free lived in texture. Easy to clean barrel with tourmaline gemstone and ceramic emits maximum hair conditioning ions and infrared heat, helping hair retain its own moisture for soft shiny styles in a fraction of the time.

Key Features:

• Ultra thin barrel design
  • Tourmaline ceramic technology
  • Clamp free wrap and go design
  • Even heat distribution for styles without the kinks
  • High heat up to 400 degrees
  • Rapid heat recovery
  • Multiple heat settings
  • Auto shut-off
  • Dual voltage
  • Heat protective glove
  • Tangle-free swivel cord

Bed Head Textrovert Texturing Iron I really want to but this product as my hair always looks flat after I style it. What do you guys thing? Do you use this? Is it worth it?
Start your review of Bed Head Textrovert Texturing Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Prairieville, LA
This is so much fun, it takes me back to the late 80s! Works quickly to curl or texture your hair, doesn't burn my delicate bleached strands either..
This iron gets my hair looking, shiny, straight, and thick. Its voluminous handle gets into the curves of my curly hair without burning my scalp or my hand. It heats up in no time and it doesn't burn. When it's time to unplug it cools down in no time at all. Even for the price it is a great product.
Eugene, OR
I wasn't super impressed with this. I had never seen anything like it when I bought it so I was looking online for pictures or videos of people with long hair who had tried this to see how to do it and what it even looks like when they're done. Bed head had one video with a girl with very short hair using it. It made my hair thick, dry, and so unpleasant.
Miami, Florida
No la he usado pero a de ser muy buena por la forma y la marca me gustaría tener la oportunidad de provarla
Columbia Fls, MT
I love this wave wand! It gives your hair so much body and volume!! Great heat setting and non damaging to my hair.
Childress, TX
I love this thing and so do my sister's. I use it at least twice a month. Would Reccomend.
Middle River, MD
pricey but worth it. It really does a good job of taking thin hair and bringing life to it. Now alot of that is styling prowess and product but the tool does help. I am not sure to recommend this or not. There are better tools for the money and this is not a tool for everyone and every type of hair like say a hair dryer is.
San Antonio, TX
i like it and gets the job done the only thing i dont like about bed head hot tools is that you dint get to set a temperature an if its at 400 it can kill my hair
This is a super awesome product that I definitely recommend. It's great for the days you want a change in your hair and it isn't too expensive!
Wellsboro, PA
I love this texturing iron! It gives my hair the perfect amount of wave. I use it once or twice a week. It's perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
DEPTFORD, NJ