Bed Head Textrovert Texturing Iron

by Bed Head

Bed Head Textrovert Texturizing Iron, for frizz free lived in texture. Easy to clean barrel with tourmaline gemstone and ceramic emits maximum hair conditioning ions and infrared heat, helping hair retain its own moisture for soft shiny styles in a fraction of the time.

Key Features:

• Ultra thin barrel design
  • Tourmaline ceramic technology
  • Clamp free wrap and go design
  • Even heat distribution for styles without the kinks
  • High heat up to 400 degrees
  • Rapid heat recovery
  • Multiple heat settings
  • Auto shut-off
  • Dual voltage
  • Heat protective glove
  • Tangle-free swivel cord

Bed Head Textrovert Texturing Iron I really want to but this product as my hair always looks flat after I style it. What do you guys thing? Do you use this? Is it worth it?
Start your review of Bed Head Textrovert Texturing Iron!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoWetumpka, AL
After feeling for nearly two years that I’d love to do more with my hair than blow it out straight (and even with that, I’d sometimes get puff; thanks humidity), I became committed to learning how to do those cute beachy waves and loose curls I covet. I even set a New Year’s goal to make this happen. So when I asked a local friend — who always has crush-worthy hair — how she did it, she replied with the BEd head textrovert texturing iron. I instantly purchased. A few of you along with some friends have asked me about my ‘do lately so I had to share this find. It’s a good one. I highly recommend this product.
3 years ago
This iron gets my hair looking, shiny, straight, and thick. Its voluminous handle gets into the curves of my curly hair without burning my scalp or my hand. It heats up in no time and it doesn't burn. When it's time to unplug it cools down in no time at all. Even for the price it is a great product.
3 years agoPaterson, NJ
I loved the idea of this when I saw it but it definitely wasn't what I expected. All it does is give your hair a very rough zig zag pattern. You know when you're straightening your hair and if you hold it a bit too long? That's exactly what it looks like... little kinks. There are a few youtube videos out there, it's for a very specific look that will only work on short hair and the iron will make your hair a bit frizzy. I purchased this from Ulta for $40 and I'll definitely be returning it.
3 years agoEugene, OR
I wasn't super impressed with this. I had never seen anything like it when I bought it so I was looking online for pictures or videos of people with long hair who had tried this to see how to do it and what it even looks like when they're done. Bed head had one video with a girl with very short hair using it. It made my hair thick, dry, and so unpleasant.
3 years agoCharlotte, NC
I LOVE THIS! It gives the best curls without making them all too uniform. I have medium length thin hair, but like the more messy hair styles for nights out or events. If you REALLY want the curl to stay, spray it with hairspray before taking it off the iron!
3 years agoEl Monte, CA
 I love this product for my hair because I don't need to go over for it so many times to get the style that I want. I just do it once my style stays in place all day long. It is kind of pricey but it is worth the money because these products last a very long time I leave your hair looking flawless And silky.
5 months agoNew Castle
I have super long hair and this is GREAT!! The quality of this is honestly is superb and the look is great as well. It's very comfortable to handle and extremely easy to use and get great style.  I definitely recommend these to every girl out there. They are affordable and you get more than what you pay for
3 years agoToledo, OH
Perfect for creating that unique style everyone. Easy to use. The temperature control allows you to use as little or as much heat as needed without damaging your hair. Priced affordable. Would recommend this iron to everyone.
3 years agoMiddle River, MD
pricey but worth it. It really does a good job of taking thin hair and bringing life to it. Now alot of that is styling prowess and product but the tool does help. I am not sure to recommend this or not. There are better tools for the money and this is not a tool for everyone and every type of hair like say a hair dryer is.
2 years agoMamou, LA
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago