BY BED HEAD

Feel like a superstar with this thermal blow dry lotion! This magic potion protects from heat damage, adds hold and leaves hair shiny and soft. Pump up the volume.

About the product:

• Protects from heat damage
  • Gives long lasting hold so hairstyles don’t drop out
  • Enhances shine and comb-ability so hair is shiny and soft
  • Fragrance: Citrus Berry

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), PEG-12 Dimethicone, Oleth-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Benzalkonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acids, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citral.

Kyla B.
Bay City
I just recently bought this product with hopes for some moderate volume. It helps, but I definitely wouldn’t say it’s for achieving “thick, massive hair”. It smells EXACTLY like Sunny-D but the scent doesn’t stick around, which I don’t mind. My main complaint is how the product dispenses, it’s slow and difficult to get a decent amount of product out. Over all, it’s worth the $8 sale price I paid.
Crystal T.
Fort Myers
I use this in all my blow drys. It’s great for the older ladies who want lots of volume and thickness. It works great on all hair. I have thick hair and it even helps give me the volume I’m looking for. This product is definitely a must if you blow dry your hair and need volume and the appearance of thicker hair!
Rebecca F.
Easley, SC
Got this for $10 at TJ Maxx! I have very thick hair and I apply it in my hair before blow drying. I think that it decreases my fly sways and increases drying time. I just got this product but once I run out, I will absolutely buy again!!!
Alisha C.
Bed Head Superstar™ Blow Dry Lotion For Thick Massive Hair

I love but had products and the superstar lotion really repairs my skull from blow drying straightening and getting my hair colored every month
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
This smells amazing like cotton candy to me. Thr product itself does however leave my hair on the greasy side even if I don't use but a small amount. And my hair is very long almost touching my hips. Sp I have to use enough product to get the job done. So for me it was just ok with my very long hair.
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
Ohh how I love me some bed head products! These products are to die for. They smell awesome and last a long time. They don’t compare to others because they are so awesome. They do what they are suppose to for your hair and I am always recommending to people.
J v.
I don’t feel like this blow out lotion did anything for my hair what so ever. The consistency is very water and it didn’t make my hair moisturized nor did it make it feel silky or more manageable. Also this is kind of pricey. I wouldn’t buy again
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
I first discovered this product at Target and fell in love wth it immediately after the first time I used it. It makes your hair smooth and shiny. I love it gives you a salon finish polish with out the salon pricing.
Isabel C.
Springfield, MA
I have thin really curly hair and I love how easily this worked on me and it made it easier when I blow dried my hair. I only use it when I’m going to blow dry my hair and I’m satisfied with this product.
Kimberly H.
I am obsessed with this stuff. It smells fantastic and really does a great job of protecting my hair when I blow dry. I have really think wavy hair and when I forget to use this my hair is a wreck. Love this product!!!
Cindy S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
My hair has thinned because of Meds I need to take and I really need a product that will give me a lot of volume. Will this lotion do the trick?
Amanda F.
N Las Vegas, NV
Do you notice a difference when using this product?
Zannerie J.
Bela Bela, Limpopo
How well does this product work for thick hair?
Patricia G.
Schiller Park, IL
Lately I've had my hair in a mommy bun and since I'm pulling my hair back all the time I noticed I'm losing volume on the top. How well does this work with giving your hair that extra umph?