BY BED HEAD

Feel like a queen, look like a Superstar! Get volume, body and lift that just won’t quit! This amazing thickening spray helps to create volume and texture that lasts! Spray on roots to add lift or on mid-lengths to ends for texture.

About the product:

• Palm Kernal Glycerides help to create volume and texture so hair feels thicker, fuller and voluminous
  • Conditions hair so it feels smooth and soft
  • Provides long lasting hold so hair styles don’t drop out
  • HOLD: Light
  • THICKENING: Maximum
  • FINISH: Natural
  • Fragrance: Berry Medley

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Dimethyl Ether, PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-45 Palm Kernel Glycerides, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
Hello volume! Spray into damp hair half way through blow drying or blowout. Use with a round brush for best results. Lots of hold! Definitely worth a try if you have fine or limp hair. It's Bed Head so, of course, the packaging is cute and it smells sweet and fruity.
Katie W.
longview, WA
This spray is amazing there are no rules when it comes to hairspray or haor products in general break the rules. this is great for every thing. when you have 2nd day hair spray tgis at the roots and blow dry it and ohboy it gives your hair great lift and helps with any oilyness that may have developed overnight
Angel S.
Cedar Hill
This bed head blow dry lotion is fantastic for my thick hair. And I always blow dry my hair. I have hick auburn hair it is very course. This lotion is he best I have found and I would not change a thing.
Nicole T.
Wise , VA
I have used this product for years and I love it. It’s definitely my go to hair volumizer. It smells awesome and it works great. It doesn’t make your hair feel stiff or sticky.. or crunchy feeling. Besides the added volume you can’t even tell you’ve used the product because your hair feels like normal.
Huda s.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Bed Head is one of the few hair products that I gravitate towards for its scent alone. It is the best smelling hair product I’ve ever used, hands down. Besides that, this particular product has been effective in helping me plump up my thin hair, and I’m very happy with the results!
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
TIGI Bedhead Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray I see this product on ALL my clients that have thin hair! I’m a cosmetologist and this product has saved me in tons of situations. People who normally don’t have thick hair want beautiful Pinterest hairstyles that require thick hair or extensions and this product has created miracles for me. It helps fluff up the hair and give it grip to do the style. Definitely recommend
Emma C.
Madison, WI
If you have fine hair, TIGI Bedhead Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray is a must have!!! Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I use it on my roots as instructed, but I’ll also hit my ends a bit since my hair is so fine. It adds a ton of volume and a little texture, especially when you round brush your hair. Only downfall, it’s easy to overdose your hair with product but you’ll learn the perfect amount within a couple of uses. I’ll use this stuff until it’s discontinued lol!
🔹Kelli🔹 H.
Cookeville
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved this product. It really does put volume into your hair and gives it a nice look. And when you blow dry your head, it helps prevent leaving a stringy stiff look. It’s affordable and easy to find at most local stores. I recommend.
Sarah B.
I have very fine, thin hair- but a lot of it. My hair dresser, from Tony & Guy, recommended this product to me and I have been using it ever since. I simply spray it on my roots before a quick blow dry and it adds a tier of volume that I otherwise would not have had. Typically my hair lays very flat but not with Tigi Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day!
Kayla S.
Did not seem like it worked on my hair at all it would detangle it a little but my hair would smell after I used this and if it got on my skin my skin would be sticky. The spray wouldn't smell in the beginning but as I got to the bottom the spray would start to smell.