Bed Head Superstar Sulfate Free Shampoo For Thick Massive Hair uploaded by Denise C.

BY BED HEAD

Become a Superstar! Sulfate-free shampoo is color-safe and gives volume! Proteins and nutrient-rich oils strengthen hair and add shine. Adds body and shine, conditions and strengthens suitable for daily use.

Ashley P.
Round lake , IL
Love this line of bed head! From someone who suffers allergies from other brands like dove, and those other known brands, it’s nice to find something that doesn’t cause that kind of reaction! Smells amazing, great price, and works really well! I highly recommend everyone tries it!
Maria V.
I really adore this shampoo. I have been using a couple of weeks and have had a lot of success. My hair is curly/wavy, medium textured and very long. I also get really dry itchy scalp during the harsh Wisconsin winters. I have been searching for a sulfate free shampoo that would clean my hair well enough, (I use conditioner, leave in conditioner, hair styling cream and spray gel., so my shampoo has to clean. I also only shampoo every other day or third day, co-washing in between. I have tried a few other sulfate shampoos to no avail.

This shampoo is wonderful. It not only gets my hair clean, but my hair is soft, low frizz, good volume and it doesn't dry my hair out. Since I started using this shampoo, my scalp has been feeling much better and it is rarely dry of itchy. I use this shampoo along with biolage conditioning balm, which I have reviewed on here as well. Superstar Sulfate Shampoo and biolage conditioning balm are a great combination for curly girls, I would highly recommend both of these products.
Cassie W.
Best shampoo ever! Not only does it have a hint of strawberry scent, but it lathers amazingly, keeps the red dye one my hair from fading quickly and makes my thin flat lifeless hair thick with body before my shower is even done! I've been using this for over ten years!❤️
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
This shampoo is great, leaves me hair feeling so soft and clean. I love Bed Head products they are such great quality and worth spending the extra money when comparing prices from other brands.
Rachelle N.
Hilliard, OH
This being a sulfate free product, it leaves my hair feeling moisturized and not so "dried out". I really enjoy most all bed head products, but this is one of my favorites. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles with dry frizzy hair.
Nicole S.
PR DU CHIEN, WI
This shampoo is thicker than most of its competition and really clings to my hair. It also doesn't strip the dye out of my hair. I love the cleansing feeling I get. I also love the scent!
Jazmin L.
Stockbridge , GA
Love this stuff makes my hair look great after the shower and it leaves it smelling delicious! It's makes my hair feel soft and emphasis the thickness of my natural hair. Bedhead never does wrong love their products great price for great products !
Tam H.
Tigard, OR
Great, produces a lot of suds unlike most shampoo without sulfates. Only option available for this kind is strawberry so I smell like a fruit... Afraid I may get landed on by a bee.
Kelly H.
I would not recommend these as " good hair products" I have very thick hair and it did not work as I thought.
Shana J.
This is the best shampoo for thick hair like mine! It makes it manageable and shiny without weighing it down!
Eden H.
Northfield, VT
Good scent?
@na L.
Rocky Face, GA
How does this product work ???