Bed Head Superstar Sulfate-Free Conditioner - Tigi - Bed Head - Hair Care - 200ml/6.76oz

BY BED HEAD

• Will this be good for flat dull straight hair? 1 Answers
  • I have wavy/curly/does what ever it wants hair..i need a good condi...2 Answers
Erin R.
Erin R.
Lexington, SC
This product not only works great, but it smells amazing! I love jow it leaves the hair feeling soft and full of body. I use it on my clients at the salon and they always talk about how good it smells. It also makes the hair really easy to comb through without using a detangleing solution.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh this conditioner (as well as the shampoo) smells AMAZING!!! It's a bit more on the expensive side, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Imperial, CA
I like their products but this one didn't seem to make that much of a difference in my hair. Usually sulfate free makes for a softer chemical free texture. However this product didn't help or hurt my hair's texture or health. All in all I'd say use it if you like the smell or brand. Otherwise it won't benefit your hair much.
Tipapone D.
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love the smell of this conditioner!!!!! It leaves me
Hair smelling so unbelievably good! On top of how it smells, my hair has never been this soft!!! Probably one of the best products I've ever used!
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have wavy/curly/does what ever it wants hair..i need a good conditioner that won't dry out my hair and will tame frizz and puffy-ness… is this the one?
Imperial, CA
Will this be good for flat dull straight hair?