BY BED HEAD

• How well does this work?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Do you have damaged hair from your flat iron? Are you tired of trying to fix your frizzy hair? Do you want your hair to become more thick and luscious? This is the product for you. The affordable, long lasting conditioner helps to restore any damage that your hair may have. The scent is incomparable, and I highly recommend it!
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
I love this conditioner! It is pricey but does wonders to my hair, it leaves it smelling SO good and so shiny and smooth. It makes it so easy to brush my hair after I use this I recommend and would buy again
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I love that this product doesn't contain sulfate. This makes my hair look and feel great snd definitely recommend if you're looking to splurge a littletter but not go broke.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
I have really thick hair and let me tell you how great this product has been for me! It's my favorite and it really does justice! It's super affordable and I totally dig this product. I'm very satisfied with this!
Chelsea H.
Lake Mary, FL
This is amazing! My hair gets sooo dry in the winter time and is screaming for some moisture. This is my go to. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes and my hair is super soft afterwards.
Lizet M.
I love this product since I have curly hair is amazing how it takes the tangle off in seconds since my hair gets tangle Everytime i SHOWER it very helpful I finished it I would love to try it again
Judith R.
Columbus, OH
I have super thick, and dry hair. Especially in the winter season. I used this product for the first time and it was amazing, the texture was smooth, and it controlled my hair without weighing it down. Would use again!!
Samantha G.
West Columbia, SC
I have really thick hair and sometimes products say they are made for that. Well they are wrong. Bed head has been a favorite of mine for a while. All of there products do what they say they will. This works really well for my thick full bodied hair!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Very expensive for not much payoff. I wasn’t happy with this brand. I hoped it would tame my wild amount of hair but I was left with a mess. I also noticed it faded my color which I was very disappointed in.
Kelly B.
Jackson, MI
This is probably my favorite shampoo and conditioner! It smells nice, lathers well, and protects my color. I buy both liters and travel sizes. I recommend this for thin, color-treated hair. Quite satisfied!
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
I tend to have pretty bad split ends, is this strong enough to help soften the ends of my hair?
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth the price? I have really thick hair that dries out pretty fast, what benefits does this have for this hair type?
Jennifer K.
Auburn, WA
Does this work for curly hair? I have very thick curls and am always looking for good products!
McKenna M.
I've used the same shampoo & conditioner for 5 years and I'm nervous to switch because the kind I use now is great. Whenever I use any other conditioner my hair is never easy to brush through and the frizz is never maintained. Is this worth trying? I really do like bed head.
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
I have thick curly hair. Would this be a great conditioner for it? I've tried the Bed Head hair spray but never the Shampoo and Conditioner.