Bed Head Superstar 1 3/4" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron

BY BED HEAD

Create softer, shinier, gentle spiral curls with this 1-3/4-inch tourmaline ceramic styling iron. High heat preserves hair's natural moisture for styles without frizz. Tourmaline technology creates the ultimate shine, volume, and healthier-looking styles. Rheostat dial features multiple heat settings, and 30-second fast heat-up gives you instant results. Other features included automatic shut-off, worldwide dual voltage, tangle-free swivel cord, and cool tip with built-in safety stand.

Bed Head Superstar 1 3/4" Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron
Buy on Amazon
Cassie M.
Colorado Springs
Love love love this wand. Its heat settings are easy to use and it is mid range for price. I have fine hair and this wand makes lasting curls that do little , if an, long term damage to my hair. I I would recommend this product to any one with any type of hair.
Chelsea G.
Connersville , IN
This iron worked amazing while it lasted! It heated up quickly, it was easy to use. The curls lasted for days if you wanted, but it wasn’t long and it stopped heating up for some reason. The cord was not shorted out it still turned on, just stopped getting hot!
Jessica N.
Proctorville , OH
I my wand pretty often.It gives me beachy,loose waves.My daughter uses it often as well.I like it better than some of the less expensive ones we’ve had in the past,it seems to do a better job.We will definitely buy bed head brand again
Tori A.
Dumfries
It keeps my hair curled for a leg time and I love the way I look after using it. I have wavy hair so it helps with the curling and I bought it from amazon. It was affordable and effective.
Sarah B.
Samson
Best one to ever wand your hair it looks like a professional did it. It works so good my hair is medium length and kind of thick so it takes me a little while but this product helps so good it’s super affordable to our room in this to anybody that wants to crawl in their hair because it makes me feel pretty
Haley F.
Fort Campbell
I use this curling iron all the time. I personally wish I didn’t have the clip even though some people do prefer it. It just leaves a crease in my hair if I use it. So I just rap my hair around it and hold it. It works great, but in the future I plan on purchasing a curling iron without the clip.
Brittany P.
London, OH
I had to use 5 different curling irons on my hair for my wedding because none of them would get hot enough on my hair until I used this and it saved my hair. I got it at Walmart. Great price, especially last minute save. It definitely saved me I love it.
Alejandra W.
Love this handy bed head curling iron! Makes my curls look great 💕 tricks don’t leave it too long because it heats up quick. I bought it at Sally Hansen salon store.
Jasmine D.
Rochester
I didn't like it at all. It took forever, didn't get hot enough, and I didn't like how tiny the curls turned out. I gave it to my daughter, and she likes it.
Denazia P.
Detroit
It gets very hot . The black tip helps you achieve curls even when you don’t have the glove. Nice sized barrel to achieve beach waves or simple curls