Bed Head Superficial Smoothing Liquid uploaded by Patricia J.

BY BED HEAD

Tigi Bed Head Superficial Smoothing Liquid for shiny, silky hair What it is: Tigi Bed Head Superficial Smoothing Liquid What it does: For Shiny, Silky Hair. Mend your ends! Flaunt silky, soft, shiny hair. Use in wet hair.

Size: 3.38 oz

Patricia J.
I love the scent that this delicious hair product released as it settles the first coat of product on my long thick hair. The second pump is as impressive as the first pump of product. It's not sticky or messy when used accordingly as per instructions.

However the product is a bit pricey for the amount of product that this 3.38fl. Oz provides. I paid $20.00 plus taxes at a local Walgreens in down town Chichago, but I have found this Product at a lower price outside in the suburbs.

The second reason I'm not 100%thrilled about it is because after an hour of usage, the shine along with the scent disappear. I know my hair is thick and long, but after a while it becomes frizzy and unmanageable.
Lisa M.
Colorado Springs, CO
The Bed Head line of products has its ups and downs. This is a down if you don't use it sparingly. Do NOT spray directly onto your hair, instead spray a small amount into hands, rub hands together, then smooth your hands down your hair. Do not run your fingers through your hair or you will have oily locks of hair. It is great for updo's as you can get your hair slicked into place quite easily and it holds really well especially after applying so hair spray. If used at a minimal amount it really does tame fly aways and gives your hair a very nice shine and a light fragrance.
Caitlin M.
Hilliard, OH
This works very well with my hair! I have really frizz hair and this helps to tame my frizz in the morning or when it is hot out! Thanks bed head!
Autumn T.
Randleman, NC
I completely hate this product. I wish I kept my receipt so I can return it. It was a big waste of money.