Bed Head Sugar Dust Invisible Micro Texture Root Powder uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY BED HEAD #17 in Root Touch Up

Digi Bed Head Candy Fixations Sugar Dust .05oz is an invisible micro-texture hair powder formulated with 100% active concentrated Silica Silicate and delivers twice the amount of root lift for full body and volume in all hair types.

Sprinkle into roots to absorb oil and to give fantastic root lift and texture. With its delicious grape tart smell its the quick fix for instant volume and a fabulous scent to keep your style going throughout the day.

• Does this work well with really thick hair?3 Answers
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I love TIGI Bed Head as a whole brand, so i was willing to buy this without ever trying it (or anything similar), because generally the products match the description. This Sugar Dust is an invisible powder that adds texture and volume. It works well and i think the product itself is really innovative. Would recommend to others and will purchase again.
Amanda M.
Moses Lake, WA
Great product but they are not kidding calling it dust. It's light and fluffy like a feather almost. If your not paying close attention it will float off. But it still is really good I put it on my roots lightly rub in and you have instant volume.
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
This root lifter is great for volume. I love that I need to sprinkle a little at the roots and my hair resembles the 80's! A little goes along way and it is super easy to use. This will be a staple in my hair products!
Shannon B.
Friendsville, MD
This stuff is awesome. Just use a little bit at your roots an you can add major volume to your hair. It smells good too. My hairdresser Gave me a sample of it an I had to buy a bottle cause I liked it so much.
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
Literally the only product on this earth that can give my fine flat hair any volume! This product is very cool, if you put a little in your hand you can barely see it. That quality makes it perfect for all hair colors. Adds great volume & texture and worth buying into if your hair is anything like mine.
Haley S.
Pence, WI
I love this product! If you just need a little volume just sprinkle a little of this in and rub it in a it's perfect! Just be careful not to put to much, it'll make your hair really thick powdery.
Chanel C.
This product is super great for added volume. A little bit goes a very long way! The only negative for me is that it is VERY sticky, so I need to wash my hair the day after using it.
brittany G.
Ypsilanti, MI
As a hairstylist I am forever trying new stuff!I do like this because it is a light product but does do what it says!I have thick wavy hair and it gave me volume (= I would recommend this to people with fine thin or straight or wavy hair.
Karla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Works great to give my hair that extra uumff!! I love to use it when I curl my hair it gives it so much volume
Khrissy L.
Columbus Oh
I love this product for volume, but it makes everything really sticky and after using it gotta wash my hair.
Brittany F.
Does this work well with really thick hair?

back