BY BED HEAD

Get your style in check with this moisturizing and defining shampoo. Infused with a shot of curl booster, this sulfate-free shampoo makes your hair softer, calmer & easier to manage.

Krystal A.
I live this. It keeps my curls hydrated and less frizzy during the summer (or any time of year really since I'm from Florida). I can actually wear my hair down and not worry instead of throwing it in a bun and hoping that my little baby'sits don't frizz up and make me look like a troll.
jessica r.
Temple, TX
Works great for curly hair keeps your lox shiny and soft but still cleans out the oil. I don't have to wash my hair everyday
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
I bought this from my salon and loved it. I have naturally, unruly, curly hair. This helped define them and helped tame it.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the products but my hair is just naturally curly and has friz to it. So its hard to find something to tame my locks.
Cynthia R.
San Antonio, TX
Love all these products, I normally always straighten my hair but and with this product I never lose my curls.
Kate R.
I love all of these products. They are fantastic and great for the price you pay for them! Highly recommend!
Jen B.
Livermore, CA
Does this work good for frizzy hair?
Jaquie S.
Toronto, ON
What are some negative side effects?