BY BED HEAD

Straight straight straight! Let's get to the point; you want straight, smooth and frizz-defying hair that starts in the shower.. Help protect against uv rays and thermal damage. While smoothing your locks into flawless style with this sulfate-free shampoo infused with a shot of straightening boosters.

Help protect against UV rays and thermal damage while smoothing your locks into flawless style with this sulfate-free shampoo infused with a shot of straightening boosters. Complete your style by using your favorite Bed Head smoothing and straightening products. After you condition, try After Party. It works like a charm!

Buy on Amazon
Angela E.
Wadesboro, NC
I purchased this product at Sally Beatuy Supply. I was looking for something to help keep my hair straight after I get out even if I had to run my straiggten iron through it a few times. This product really did the exact opposite. My hair felt dry and unclean after using this product. I had to wash my hair with a clarifying shampoo to remove the product. I was not very satisfied with this product. I will not be purchasing again.
Betty L.
Phoenix, AZ
I like using Tigi hair products because they really work and they smell great however, my hair hated this shampoo. Normally I can get away with using most shampoo and conditioners but when it came to these my hair became dry and way frizzier then ever.
Candice V.
Midwest City, OK
I definitely loved this product, my hair is naturally straight so it was a good affect on my hair and I loved the packaging I would definitely recommend.
Regina C.
Kuna, ID
Love the scent of this and it lathers up amazingly. Gives me extra control of straightening my hair, without the feeling of build up!
Juliana E.
Chanhassen , MN
I like the small of this product but I don't think my hair really change like to really straight or something else !
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
The shampoos equation for I really like how I left my hair with the texture and I really enjoy the feeling of it
Madison N.
Stephenville Crossing, NL
I LOVE bed head shampoos! I have been using them for years now and have tried almost every single one. They all smell amazing so that is no surprise - they leave your hair smelling like candy! 10/10 recommend
Léonie L.
Montreal
Love this! My haur is so smooth after using this! It smells reaaaally good too! Would definetly recommand this product!