BY BED HEAD

Straightened not stirred goes down smooth. Tigi Bed Head Styleshots Extreme Conditioner lets you get that flawless look with long term straightness that will make you the bell of the ball. Don’t let your frizz take over your look! Get your hands on the tigi bed head styleshots extreme straight conditioner and get hassle free shiny, touchable hair.

Thea M.
Toledo, OH
This product is expensive, but it is amazing. This made my hair straight and smooth all day long, even with the humidity we had. As I mentioned it’s a bit pricey, but well worth the cost. I loved this product and was very satisfied!!
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I straighten my hair daily because I have dry/damaged hair. Without my straightener, I would look like a frizz head. This works great. I would recommend this to anyone with my hair type. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I've used other products that work a little better.
Kristen O.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I know someone that has this & from what they've told me it's a great product! Great for when you're in a hurry & don't wanna spend a lot of time fixing your hair!
Liette G.
Ellendale
Perfection in a bottle sent from god himself 😍🙌🏼
The price the smell the longer it last how it makes my hair feel I am truly Amazed by this bottle
MixinMetal M.
Frankfort, IL
Any TIGI Bedhead product is amazing! This one leaves my hair shiny and fresh looking all day! Love that it adds shine too!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Kaila D.
Orting , WA
This left my hair greasy and didn’t keep it straight at all. I highly don’t recommend this product
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
I like this conditioner because it gently softens my hair. It restores the moisture and shine
Brooke B.
Saco, ME
My hair is straight so I don't need straightening shampoo this made my hair so flat
Courtney  B.
Fredericton , NB
This smells amazing!! The price is high however worth it. Great on colour treated hair. Compares fair to other brands. Will buy again. Leaves hair smooth and shiny. My hair doesn’t get greasy for a few days it’s great!

Amazon