BY BED HEAD

Blow it out, tease it up, whatever your style may be, lets be honest size does matter. Get hair bursting with bounce and fullness. This sulfate-free shampoo, infused with a shot of volume boosters, explodes your style, taking it to new heights its all about defying gravity! Get mind-blowing volume by using your favorite superstar styles after you condition.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin SulfonateIsopropylamine Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Stearate, Parfum, Fragrance, PEG-150 Distearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Panthenol, Polyquaternium 11, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP CrosspolymerTetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus, Sunflower, Seed Extract, Magnesium Nitrate, EDTA, Potassium Polysorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis, Jojoba, Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylisothiazolinone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 17200, Red 33, CI 60730, Violet 2

Bailey A.
Oklahoma City , OK
This is my go to more expensive option of a shampoo. Bed head has never let me down in any way with any of their Products. Very reasonably priced and goes on the hair very smooth and makes the hair smell amazing
Corissa B.
Pittsburgh
I like that bed head is a higher end brand sold in stores everywhere. You more than likely won’t have to go to a salon to buy this. Leaves my hair feeling great!
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
Hands down one of the best shampoos and conditioners ive EVER tried, and ive gone through over a hundred i would say 😂😩. This cleanses the hair without distressing or any breakage, and a little bit of the product goes such a long way.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
I've used this shampoo on and off for several years.  I have long, fine hair, and it gives my hair so much volume.  I can tell a huge difference when I use other shampoos.  This shampoo lathers well.  The bottle will last a long time as you will not need extra product to get hair clean.  I do not have to wonder about a bad hair day with this shampoo.  I know it will do exactly what the bottle says it will do.
Heidi S.
Sherwood, AR
I loved this shampoo. It smelled great and gave me awesome volume. I would definitely recommend it and would buy it again. It's just that it is more expensive than the typical drugstore brands. So I can't buy it all the time. But it is a fun thing to splurge on occasionally.
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
It gives my hair good volume but if you have wavy hair it can make it frizzy. Doesn't make it dry all, soothes nicely and lathers as well. It smells really yum like cherry.. it's really good for big hair and big volume! I was to satisfied but it was good
Lindsay C.
APO, AE
This shampoo smells and works great! I like to rotate my shampoo/conditioners between bottles and this has earned a permanent spot. It give me the volume I️ want and really controls the frizzy mess my hair can be.
Lauren T.
Orlando
I saw this at TJ Maxx once and decided to try it out. I instantly fell in love! I had been looking forever for a shampoo and conditioner that gives my hair that extra boost. This is surely it. Plus it smells amazing! It reminds me of strawberry pop rocks. Lol.
Priscilla G.
Love this shampoo so much. It leaves my hair so soft and smelling so good. It does not leave my scalp dry or itchy like other products I have used before. I will definitely recommend to others who are looking for a new shampoo to try!
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
This definitely gives your hair a lot of volume. Bed head has been around for such a long time that it's a very safe brand for me. I buy this brand all the time. I love how it makes my hair feel and smell.
Herlinda D.
Oak Hills , CA
Does this product contain bleach?
Molly s.
Is this bad for oily hair
Stacey K.
I've had super straight and thin hair my entire life. I always blowdry my hair upside-down to help with my volume issue. Would this help without making my hair appear oily?
Chelsea G.
I haven't uses this product yet but I would like to , is the product any good ?
Elizabeth L.
Beaverton, OR
How exactly do you find out volumes your hair and what kind of conditioner do you need work it?

Amazon