Bed Head Styleshots Epic Volume Conditioner uploaded by Mappy S.

BY BED HEAD

Get thick, voluptuous body with a lightweight touch. This conditioner, infused with a shot of volume boosters, explodes your style from root to tip big love, even bigger hair. Get mind-blowing volume by using your favorite superstar styles.r

Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this conditioner so much! It really penetrates the hair and makes it silky smooth and nourished. I can tell a difference after I use it. The smell is really nice as well. This really makes my hair voluminous instead of weighing it down like a traditional conditioner would.
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST CONDITIONERS IVE EVER USED !!!! To begin with this thing smelss so freaking divine its insane ! Just with the smell i was sold. This product nourishes my furls to the fullest and leaves them very moisturizer and shiny . When i curl my hair and i dont use this with the shampoo i can tell the difference. A little bit of this goes a long way .
Ashleigh J.
martinsburg, wv
Purchased this from the salon for bleach damage to hair and while I loved the smell, it did little to repair damage or add volume. The price point is too high considering the growing market of more affordable and better formulated competitors. Meh
Sarah P.
Whitewater, WI
I bought this thinking that since it was a bit more expensive, it would be better. It was just like any other conditioner. I LOVE that it has a pump, it makes it very easy to use and I really enjoy the smell. With that being said, it doesn't stand out from a cheap conditioner. I would just save your money and go buy a bottle of Suave.
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I liked this conditioner because it did give me the volume I wanted but because I have curls, I’d love to try out something that gives me a little more moisture. I was satisfied with the product but will probably try another one of their conditioners next :)
Lauren T.
Orlando
This conditioner is amazing! A little bit goes a long way. In fact, I usually run out of shampoo before conditioner, which is unheard of!! This conditioner helps get the tangles out of my hair without weighing it down. Highly recommend this line for anyone with fine and thin hair!
Elizabeth B.
Macomb, MI
This is the best smelling conditioner ever! It literally smells like candy. I love to use this as a mask while I shave my legs. This is nice and thick and rinses our easily. I was satisfied with this product.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Love the smell of this! It smells like a strawberry candy. 😍 I have thin hair so finding a conditioner that doesn't weigh it down is a struggle. This doesn't make my hair oily and it gives me great volume! It was a little hard to work through my hair because my hair knots easily. It is pricey, but you can grab it from Ulta when they put it on sale. Ulta ships it (super fast I may add) wrapped separately in a bad incase it opens up AND then tape the lid closed so no accidents happen! It's great.
Mappy S.
Burguillos, Sevilla
tbh I got this BED HEAD product just because of the cool packaging... but it was a pleasant surprise, it smells great and it gives body to my lifeless hair. It is a bit heavy so i rather use a small amount of product each time after shampoo and i don't use anything else.
janell e.
Anoka, MN
I really like this product! I am someone who doesn't treat my hair as well as I should, so pampering it as much as I can is a must! This total repair is absolutely perfect! it doesn't weight my hair down or give it that heavy product feeling that sometimes makes hair un-style able! After a few treatments, my hair felt stronger and looked healthier. Lots of clean shine and bounce to it! It was like a whole new set of locks! Give it a try! You'll love it too !
brandi b.
Does this tend to make hair oily? is it easy to use too much?
Keri B.
Glasgow, KY
How well does this really work? I've heard good things about it.
Lauren Z.
Menifee, CA
It costs so much but I want it so bad! How well do the Bed Head products work?
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Does it really keep its word of "epic volume"?
Rianna W.
Would this give me more volume and soft hair as I feel condition makes my hair soft but not volume

Amazon