Bed Head Straighten Out Straightening Cream uploaded by Maia S.Bed Head Straighten Out Straightening Cream uploaded by Aniwa O.

BY BED HEAD

98% humidity defying straightening cream. see more...

Maia S.
While this stuff is no magic serum that 100% locks out humidity, it really does a great job. I live in New Orleans y'all. and this stuff keeps my hair from becoming the poofy mess it wants to become on the daily. I don't use it unless I'm using heat on my hair because my hair tends to get greasy fast when I use more products (no matter what product) but this stuff really does help a ton when I do straighten my hair!
Megan I.
I love Bed Head's products! I tried this straightening cream a few years ago and used it for a long time! It smooths out frizzies and makes split ends disappear. You really need to put it in damp hair to blow dry and straighten. I simply stopped using it because i rarely straighten my hair.
Rachel C.
Sharps Chapel
I love this product. I use it every time I get out of the shower before I Straighten my hair. It protects from humidity and helps your hair stay straight all day! Bought it at Ulta for just $10.00 on sale. LOVE IT!!
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
Before I accepted my natural curls I would use this to relax my curls to gives straighter look. It did exactly what I wanted. I love my curls now and I'll use this to relax them if I know I won't have time to really mess with my hair the next day!
Cassy K.
Perfect for people with thick curly hair, but makes hair heavy and volume less if you hair is already pretty tame. Brush through and use a blow dryer and brush to help pull through hair. Keep away from roots
Aniwa O.
I love this formula so much I can't help but use it every time before I straighten it helps to humidity-defy which is great because my hair really hits it hard with humidity and it's also frizzy I would recommend this it's a very good product
Sally R.
salisbury
Makes my hair feel amazing! Smells incredible and I don’t mind paying the high price tag for something that works.
Chloe J.
Dehumidifying technology stops hair from frizzing. Instantly smoothes hait while blow drying effortlessly
Kreyza U.
Tirana
Is aaaaamazing one of my favorite. My expectations very fully met and I would recommend it to everyone