BY BED HEAD

You must have a sense of humor to use our products. Get spoiled instantly. Indulge yourself with this smoothing antistatic defrizzer that gives light moveable hold. Be spoiled. It's all about smooth, soft sexy hair.

Bed Head Spoil Me Instant Restyler
  • "If you love dry shampoo you are going to love this one, it gives life back to your hair after a few days without washing, I was addicted to this product and I want to buy it again!" in 1 review
  • "(I have trained my hair to do this) But to keep my hair fresh in between I couldn't do without dry shampoo." in 1 review
  • "I Really love this product, I find it works best if I use it on my towel dried hair, when its still a little wet." in 1 review
  • "I have thick, color treated hair, and I don't like to shampoo everyday." in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing, adds a little shine, but honestly doesn't do much for my frizz." in 1 review
Megan L.
This hair spray is the best at getting rid of frizz when you are styling your hair, which is normally nearly impossible with my medium length curly hair. It has never failed to produce lovely frizz free results without making my hair look dull or greasy.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
Is this hair spray pretty expensive? Yes. Does it work? Yes. Does it make your hair crunchy? No.

This is by far my favorite hair spray and the only one I’ll actually use. I will definitely continue to repurchase if I can ever find it again.
Liz G.
Parlin, NJ
I was obsessed with this product for the longest time. I will always have those little baby hairs on the sides of my face that never want to stay in one place.

This product was a life saver for me.

It kept everything in place without looking greasy or stiff. If I can find this product again, I'll definitely repurchase.
Valerie W.
Granite City, IL
I love this stuff! I've been using it for years now. I have curly, frizzy hair so it's perfect for toning down those frizzy hairs. It's a pretty light hold hairspray which is nice because heavy hairspray just makes my hair look weird and plastered haha. I also use it for more than just a hairspray - it really does help with restyling/reshaping!
Erika M.
Grand Rapids, MI
During the zero humidity months in the artic of Michigan this Spoil Me is AMAZING! GOOD BYE FLYAWAYS! I have very thin hair and this works great! I doesn't make me look greasy or flat
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
I LOVE this on second day curls. It really refreshes them and it smells amazing! Totally worth the price. The nozzle is a little annoying but generally works well. Love it!
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
Love this product so much! I use it after I curl my hair the previous day to keep my curls going for another day in a row without having to wash it as frequently. I have really dry hair so washing it frequently is bad! This product smells amazing and does a great job.
Kenzee Y.
Bartlesville, OK
I love this hair spray!!! It is very nice and does not leave your hair sticky and hard like most hair sprays. It is a little pricey but totally worth the price. I would definitely purchase again!! Very nice!
Nicole P.
West Jordan , UT
I love this product. I love this brand I will keep adding to my collection with this brand, the scent is great. It is top notch in my book compared to alternatives. I have blonde thick hair.
Carissa M.
Smithtown, NY
This is a oldie but a goodie for me ! I have used this on and off for 10 years ! A product that has been on the market this long can't be bad right ?! That's because it's amazing . Great as a restyler or to control friZz .
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do you use this for curly hair or straight hair?
Megan B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How well does this product work? I've used TIGI products before and felt they weighed my hair down but I need a new product that will help my morning frizz after the shower. Thank you in advance.
Gemini I.
Is it good for your hair