BY BED HEAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naughty or nice, sugar or spice - there's always two sides to a story and this line will bring out yours. Each item will have two distinct color personalities. Our Bed Head Split Personality 1 inch Tapered Iron has a clamp-free wrap and go design, dual voltage, high heat up to 400 F, rapid recovery and heat protective glove and silicone cool tip.

Rachel K.
Wilson
This wand I found at Marshall’s for an incredible price and it’s lasted me years. I have very think long hair and I can wand it all in less than 10 mins. I love bed head products and deff recommend trying before spending too much money on more expensive wands.
Chelsea G.
My biggest complaints with curling irons is that you have to buy multiple if you want different size barrels. I love that this one allows you to change the barrel size by unlocking and twisting off the barrel. So easy and convenient, and I don't have to load up my bathroom with more stuff. I haven't been able to find other attachments, but I may not be looking in the right places.
Brittaney B.
I purchased this on clearance from Target almost 4 years ago and still use it today. I love that it comes with a protective glove (although I lost mine) and it's very simple to use. I threw away my standard curling iron after using this. It gives the perfect wave or curl depending on how much hair you pick up at a time. I always get major amounts of compliments after using this.
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Love this curling wand! This is the first one I've purchased without the clamp and I find it SO much easier to use! I use this quite often for a fun wavy look but you can leave your hair on longer for a nice curl. Mine did not come with a glove but I would definitely suggest using one because t can be easier to burn yourself, I would try to multitask while using this tool!
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I expected great things from this curling iron based solely on the name.  Unfortunately it didn't go as expected.  It gets super hot super quickly and the glove that comes with it doesn't help much with the heat.  Not only that but it tends to make the hair too hot so the curls don't stay as well as you'd hope for.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I have had this wand for a few years I love it. The only thing I don’t like is the glove, that could just be personal preference but I don’t feel like I can grab my hair correctly whilst wearing it. I do like how my curls come out. The wand has temperature control on it. The price was about mid-line for a curler but the brand is good. It works well.
Emily S.
Macon
I love using this curling wand and use it whenever going out or dressing up. I love how it creates perfect messy and wild curls that make my personality show in my hair. I have had this wand for years now and it has become the only thing I use to style my hair.
Lindsay L.
Sylva, NC
Got this as a present for Christmas. I already had two other wands when I received it. Needless to say, I am not using my other wands anymore. This wand is pretty good. It’s not like AMAZING or anything, but definitely a higher quality of a curling wand.
Kaycee H.
Dallas
LOVE MY CURLING WAND. I get so many compliments on my hair when I use this. I have let others use it and they’re amazed at how great it is. I got mine for $14 6 years ago and it’s still going strong. I would recommend this to anyone with straight hair that wants to add the perfect beach-wavy curls.
Katelyn Z.
I have used this curling iron everyday for years now and it never fails me. It still works just the same as the day I purchased it. Creates nice curls that stay in all day. The best wand I have ever used. I would buy another one for sure.
Christie T.
is this a good curling iron?? is it easy to use ?? is it worth it ??
Amber C.
Murray, KY
I have long, thick hair and I desperately need a curling wand suited for my hair. Would anyone recommend this wand?
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
I'm in need of a new curling wand, I've heard good things about this one. Will it leave my hair feeling burnt??
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product? How well does the glove work?