Bed Head Split Personality Tapered Curling Wand Iron uploaded by Mariah G.Bed Head Split Personality Tapered Curling Wand Iron uploaded by Jordyn F.

BY BED HEAD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naughty or nice, sugar or spice - there's always two sides to a story and this line will bring out yours. Each item will have two distinct color personalities. Our Bed Head Split Personality 1 inch Tapered Iron has a clamp-free wrap and go design, dual voltage, high heat up to 400 F, rapid recovery and heat protective glove and silicone cool tip.

Brittaney B.
I purchased this on clearance from Target almost 4 years ago and still use it today. I love that it comes with a protective glove (although I lost mine) and it's very simple to use. I threw away my standard curling iron after using this. It gives the perfect wave or curl depending on how much hair you pick up at a time. I always get major amounts of compliments after using this.
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Love this curling wand! This is the first one I've purchased without the clamp and I find it SO much easier to use! I use this quite often for a fun wavy look but you can leave your hair on longer for a nice curl. Mine did not come with a glove but I would definitely suggest using one because t can be easier to burn yourself, I would try to multitask while using this tool!
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
I have had this wand for a few years I love it. The only thing I don’t like is the glove, that could just be personal preference but I don’t feel like I can grab my hair correctly whilst wearing it. I do like how my curls come out. The wand has temperature control on it. The price was about mid-line for a curler but the brand is good. It works well.
Rachel K.
Wilson, NC
This wand I found at Marshall’s for an incredible price and it’s lasted me years. I have very think long hair and I can wand it all in less than 10 mins. I love bed head products and deff recommend trying before spending too much money on more expensive wands.
Emily S.
Macon
I love using this curling wand and use it whenever going out or dressing up. I love how it creates perfect messy and wild curls that make my personality show in my hair. I have had this wand for years now and it has become the only thing I use to style my hair.
Kaycee H.
Dallas
LOVE MY CURLING WAND. I get so many compliments on my hair when I use this. I have let others use it and they’re amazed at how great it is. I got mine for $14 6 years ago and it’s still going strong. I would recommend this to anyone with straight hair that wants to add the perfect beach-wavy curls.
Sarah B.
Saint Louis, MO
This wand creates curls anywhere from super curly to beach waves. It can be used for all kinds of curling and I love that it is easy to use with only one temperature setting. It also doesn't burn hair!
Julia N.
This is a great curling wand! Just beware! It gets super hot! I don't have the glove but I would recommend getting it because I have to many burns. Make sure to use a heat protection spray!
Lauren K.
Shenandoah, PA
I have naturally curly hair but sometimes I still have pieces that don't want to act the same as the rest of my hair. I like that this wand is tapered because it gives me the most natural curl plus if I blow dry my hair straight and then use this all over my head I can get an awesome tailored curly look. This wand also heats up pretty fast and curls super quick so I'm not spending so much time in the morning doing my hair - highly reccomend it!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I didn't want to spend a lot on a curling wand since I didnt know if i was even going to like using one. I searched for some affordable options and at the top of most lists were the bed head curling wands. I bought mine online from Target and im happy I did. It comes with a glove thats just okay (i got a new one thats a little thicker) but the wand itself is great. Its easy to use and does the job its inteded to do. The color options are cute too.
Christie T.
is this a good curling iron?? is it easy to use ?? is it worth it ??
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product? How well does the glove work?
Sarah G.
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
I'm in need of a new curling wand, I've heard good things about this one. Will it leave my hair feeling burnt??
Amber C.
Murray, KY
I have long, thick hair and I desperately need a curling wand suited for my hair. Would anyone recommend this wand?

Target