Bed Head Split Personality Tapered Curling Wand Iron

by Bed Head

Naughty or nice, sugar or spice - there's always two sides to a story and this line will bring out yours. Each item will have two distinct color personalities. Our Bed Head Split Personality 1 inch Tapered Iron has a clamp-free wrap and go design, dual voltage, high heat up to 400 F, rapid recovery and heat protective glove and silicone cool tip.

is this a good curling iron?? is it easy to use ?? is it worth it ??
Is this worth purchasing? I've seen a girl burned her hair off with a wand and i'm scared to do the same. How would you use this product? How well does the glove work?
Start your review of Bed Head Split Personality Tapered Curling Wand Iron!
2 months agoCullman, AL
Helps give me beautiful curls. That actually lasts for several hours. I use it probably every 2 weeks. There’s not much to improve. I’m very satisfied with this curling wand iron. I’ve had it for a while and will repurchase when needed.
16 days agomoreno valley
Amazing iron! Never fails to give me just the perfect curl or beach waves ! I love doing my sisters hair with this product because how easy and safe it is to use! Price can be a little better but other than that it is a perfect wand!
2 years ago
I purchased this on clearance from Target almost 4 years ago and still use it today. I love that it comes with a protective glove (although I lost mine) and it's very simple to use. I threw away my standard curling iron after using this. It gives the perfect wave or curl depending on how much hair you pick up at a time. I always get major amounts of compliments after using this.
2 years agoNaples, FL
Love this curling wand! This is the first one I've purchased without the clamp and I find it SO much easier to use! I use this quite often for a fun wavy look but you can leave your hair on longer for a nice curl. Mine did not come with a glove but I would definitely suggest using one because t can be easier to burn yourself, I would try to multitask while using this tool!
7 months agoGermantown, MD
So I dislike curling wands with a clip, sometimes it leaves that clip dent in my hair. Plus wands like this one with out the clip you can control the size of the curl by loosing it while curling or hold the curl tighter on the wand. One negative thing is that it does not heat up as fast as i want it. but i bought it on sale at ulta one day.
2 years agoDallas
LOVE MY CURLING WAND. I get so many compliments on my hair when I use this. I have let others use it and they’re amazed at how great it is. I got mine for $14 6 years ago and it’s still going strong. I would recommend this to anyone with straight hair that wants to add the perfect beach-wavy curls.
5 months agosacramento
This is an awesome curling wand iron I use it about like once a week and it is great it gives me the curls I love and want and it also heats up really fast so if I’m in a rush it’s great for that as well
4 months agoGriffith , IN
I use this at least once a week to create fast and long lasting curls. I have a lot of really thick hair and I can do it so fast with this. It also heats up quickly. Just be careful because it's easy to burn yourself with.
2 years ago
This is a great curling wand! Just beware! It gets super hot! I don't have the glove but I would recommend getting it because I have to many burns. Make sure to use a heat protection spray!
5 months agoProvidence, RI
I actually use a reverse version of this that tapers towards this handle. I’ve burned myself a few times, and it’s kind of a hassle. I don’t think it can really replace a curling iron, but it works for smaller details.