Bed Head Some Like It Hot Shampoo uploaded by SHABANA B.

BY BED HEAD

Tigi Bed Head Some Like It Hot Shampoo is a Heat & Humidity Resistant Sulfate-Free Shampoo to Smooth & Soothe.

Product Description:

• Sulfate-free shampoo keeps you looking hot without the bother.
  • A refreshing blend of avocado, grape, aloe and cucumber forms a barrier to make hair smooth and guard against humidity, UV rays and thermal damage.
  • Cleanse Factor:Light-Moderate Resists humidity and controls frizz Smoothes cuticle and adds shine Lightweight UV protectant.

• Do you feel like this cleans your hair completely? Does i...1 Answers
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I do like Bed Head products and my son uses them as well but when I did use their Bed Head Shampoo I broke out like in a little rash, I think it's from the perfume's in it, but I will continue to use the other Bed Head products they work great!!
Hannah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This product was a bit pricey. However, it kept my hair looking fresh and clean two days after washing it. The scent was terrific but it didn't last in my hair sadly. It lathered up a lot which I look for in my shampoo. I bought my bottle at the hair salon I go to.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
probably my favorite shampoo of all time. Smells like summer, sulfate free, helps the frizz in my hair. I am so sad they stopped making this!
Alexa T.
Warm Springs, OR
This gel is no joke you'll have a blast with it if you get creative with your hairstyles even if you don't
Amira M.
Nepean , ON
I used it 2-3 times and not too impressed. Good reviews. Great ingredients, just not great on my hair. My hair felt dry and not silky at all.
Kayla G.
Bed Head shampoos are always a safe bet. They’re all color safe and smell really nice. They’re not quite as expensive as some other alternatives, so I can usually afford them at all times. Bed head has always been a standard go to for me.
Mary Beth  M.
Saint Louis, MO
Do you feel like this cleans your hair completely? Does it leave any residue?