BY BED HEAD

About  the product:

• Heat & Humidity Resistant Sulfate-Free Shampoo to Smooth & Soothe.
  • A refreshing blend of avocado, grape, aloe and cucumber forms a barrier to make hair smooth and anti-fog, UV rays and thermal damage.
  • Cool it and banish bad hair days forever!
  • Cleanse Factor: Light-Moderate. Resists humidity and controls frizz.
  • Smooth cuticle and adds shine. Lightweight UV protectant.

Annalise S.
Milwaukee, WI
Hmmm I like this product because it just doesn’t condition you’re hair but leave a volume to it. I feel like it is a little pricey and I think other cheap one could do the job the same way. Would recommend to other people!
Christa R.
Westbrook, ME
I love "Some Like it Hot" conditioner! I brought it with me to The Virgin Islands a few years ago to help my curls battle the heat and humidity, and it worked like a charm! Smells wonderful and does not leave your hair greasy or weighed down like some conditioners!
Amanda S.
Lexington, SC
This has been great for my fine hair. Since I colored my hair I have needed a nicer conditioner. I love the smell! I live in a high humidity area and it has left my hair soft and manageable.
Jensen
Fall River, MA
The smell is AMAZING! I bought the conditioner, shampoo and serum on smell alone! If you like beachy summer smells you will love this. I don't know how the conditioner alone works but with the line together my hair air dries with no frizz and my hair can withstand hot and humid Florida weather!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Tiffany H.
Dallas, TX
Smells amazing! Does the job! It leaves my hair feeling better than ever! I definitely recommend it!
Jess C.
LUX
I got this "Some like it hot" conditioner by Bed Head quite a while ago (I think almost a year ago) and just stopped using it. I found it at the back of my drawer and there were only two uses left. I loved it. It smells like that blue Smurf ice cream (hope you know what I mean). Actually I don't even know why I stopped using it since it's making my hair soooo soft.
Joanna W.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
I like this a lot. My hair is smooth and leaves less fly away and not so static. Smells super nice too.
Ainslie W.
Chatham, ON
This stuff really dried out my hair. I'm not sure if it was a bad batch? Wasn't really a fan.