Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream

by Bed Head

This amazing thickening cream gives great body, texture, hold and volume with frizz control!

About the product:

• Built-up body and amplified volume for frizz-free plumped up texturised styles
  • Gives thicker looking hair
  • Anti-static agent smooths hair for fewer flyaways
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 moisturises and conditions hair
  • HOLD: Medium
  • TEXTURE: Moderate
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Blueberry Dream

How to Use: Use 2-3 pumps on wet hair. Blow dry and style as desired.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-37, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bacopa Monniera Extract, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Benzalkonium Chloride, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Sorbitan Oleate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Does this work well for defining curls? I need a new product! Does it work well for dry hair? Or will it be all oily? And will it make my hair frizzy?
Does this product really works?
Has anybody with a pixie cut tried this and liked it?
Start your review of Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It has a wonderful scent and only have to use a little bit so its worth the price added body to my fine hair but some of the ends of my wavy hair were a little crunchy which I like because the body stayed in all day long.in reviews
It did help smooth frizziness and make my fine hair more manageable.in reviews
It makes my hair a lot softer and keeps split ends away. in reviews
It adds volume to my hair and I usually use a lot of the bed head products they work fairly well. in reviews
Dakota K.
Jacksonville, FL
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by Dakota K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Let me start by saying, I love grape. And this smells exactly like grapes. Its easy to uses, gives my thin hair volume and texture so it appears a little more full. I put it on and just blow dry out.
Kat J.
2,109 reviews
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ll get right to the point for this review,... Bed Head Small Talk is a thickening cream for fine to medium hair that creates body, amplified volume, and texture that won't weigh you down. Here’s the deal though, I’ve used this product on and off for years, and I’ve discovered one major flaw. It only seems to work well when my hair is short. When my hair is above shoulder length, this cream gives me the body and smoothing effects that I need without weighing down my strands. But if my hair is any longer, using this cream makes it greasy and heavy and gross! I’m not sure exactly why I seem to have this problem, but it happens without fail every time. As soon as my hair grows longer, this product stops delivering beautiful results. Overall, I recommend this if you have short hair, but if your hair is at your shoulders or longer, stay away from Small Talk...
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this volumizing cream a few years because all the hair salons were using it, and my hair would be so soft after they applied this. However, it’s kind of sticky and smells very artificial so it’s not my go-to hair product.
Samantha H.
Raleigh, NC
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by Samantha H.
I bought the travel size at Ulta to test out — seems like one of few products where the travel size isn’t outrageously priced versus the normal size. My first impression is that is smells WONDERFUL, it really compliments the leave-in conditioner I use (Curls Blueberry Bliss). I wanted something that gave my hair some vavoom, but having done CGM for so long, I have become an avid ingredient reader. I thought about Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray, but Alcohol Denat is one of the first ingredients and is very DRYING. So, I decided to spend the $10 for the travel size of this product. Combined with the other hair stylers I use, my waves are very plump and I don’t think my hair has ever looked this good. For reference: the dew point is 75, the humidity is 89%, and it’s about to rain. It’s a gross day, AND I slept on this hair!! I highly recommend trying this out
Elizabeth M.
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by Elizabeth M.
This product works wonders! I haven’t really gotten the chance to try very many Bed Head products before, but I’m glad that I took the chance on this one. This has helped my damaged hair look so much brighter and full of life. It’s also great for styling. The scent is a sort of sweet apple which is so nice compared to other styling products that have weird smells. I have medium length curly hair and it has made my curls look so much bouncier and smoother, but I would highly recommend this for all hair types.
Natalie B.
Riley, MI
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by Natalie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really great stuff, if I add into my hair before blow drying I feel like I am able to get so much control over my hair with just this stuff and a round brush. Definitely gives my hair great volume and holds for a long time.
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
I love this stuff. Used it in high school and it made my hair appear thicker and hd a ton of volume. I really enjoy this product and so recommend it.
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It's one of my favorite products for my short hair. It's amazing. It provides texture and volume, but you can also use it as a smoothing cream.I haven't had an issue with the nozzle clogging and it's easy to dispense a little amount at a time. Bonus points for smelling divine.
Dalicia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is good but I really don't like how knotty it makes my hair. Idk if you're only supposed to use it on straight hair but it hurts like hell trying to get the knots out it leaves behind. It does have cute packaging but I won't be purchasing it again. I'm grateful to have gotten it during a %50 off sale at Ulta because I would have been extremely unhappy to have paid that much for something I am never going to use again.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
This smells amazingly good! And it leaves my hair nice and smooth but still with plenty of volume. I have short hair so I buy the small container and it lasts me for a while! I will continue to repurchase this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candy S.
Brandon, FL
il y a un an
Kat J. il y a 16 jours
Use 1-3 pumps, depending on hair length, apply to evenly damp hair. Comb through for even distribution. Blow dry to activate product and enhance volume. For bouncy waves, diffuse dry from below.