Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream

by Bed Head

This amazing thickening cream gives great body, texture, hold and volume with frizz control!

About the product:

• Built-up body and amplified volume for frizz-free plumped up texturised styles
  • Gives thicker looking hair
  • Anti-static agent smooths hair for fewer flyaways
  • Pro-Vitamin B5 moisturises and conditions hair
  • HOLD: Medium
  • TEXTURE: Moderate
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Blueberry Dream

How to Use: Use 2-3 pumps on wet hair. Blow dry and style as desired.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium-37, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bacopa Monniera Extract, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Benzalkonium Chloride, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, Sorbitan Oleate, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool.

Has anybody with a pixie cut tried this and liked it?
Has anyone compared this to the curl products from tigi? I currently use Tigi bedhead foxy curls and have tried bedhead on the rebound cream too. Just wondering if this would be an improvement on my fine medium length curls.
Start your review of Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It has a wonderful scent and only have to use a little bit so its worth the price added body to my fine hair but some of the ends of my wavy hair were a little crunchy which I like because the body stayed in all day long.” in reviews
“It did help smooth frizziness and make my fine hair more manageable.” in reviews
“It makes my hair a lot softer and keeps split ends away. ” in reviews
“It adds volume to my hair and I usually use a lot of the bed head products they work fairly well. ” in reviews
North Vancouver, BC
This is a nice one. Ive tried several mousses and such for volume , but this is one of the only ones I like so far. It does its job in adding volume and a bit of curl to my wavy hair when I use the blow dryer. It also moisturizes a bit. Doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or oily (I just use a pea sized amount). I have fine wavy hair. The best part is it smells fruity like Jolly ranchers. My boyfriend commented said that! He normally hates/allergic to some scents but not this one hehe. Go get it!
Newcastle Upon Tyne , Wallsend
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by Jessica S.
This is a stunning product for your hair. The bottle is quirky and bold. The product itself is amazing, it’s super creamy to the touch and the smell is absolutely amazing. I’ve used this hair cream on and off for years and I do have pre bonded hair extensions. I find my hair is super soft and smells great once I’ve used this product. It’s only £10 so it’s affordable and definitely worth a try.
Norwalk, OH
1,040 reviews
I used this product for a long time and I loved it. The smell was nice and light, it was easy to work in your hair. It kept the flyaways from doing their thing and it gave my style some hold. Unfortunately, my hair started thinning and this product started to weight down my hair so I had to stop using it. Great for short, thick hair. Especially curls. It's a shame I had to stop, i haven't found a Bed Head product to replace it yet.
Bcn
Great product for curly hair 😱🤩 Easy to apply on wet and dry hair. Removes the frizziness, makes your hair so smooth and definitely gives an amazing shape to your curls 👌🏽 Best moisture from all hair cream products without making your hair heavy! Rebuying it every month 👍🏼
This is such a strange product to me. I would call it more of a smoothing cream than volumizing. I don’t get any particular lift, but I do like this to smooth things over on a no wash day. I received it free as a promotion from Beauty Brands, but won’t purchase it
Riley, MI
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by Natalie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really great stuff, if I add into my hair before blow drying I feel like I am able to get so much control over my hair with just this stuff and a round brush. Definitely gives my hair great volume and holds for a long time.
Irving
This is my favorite thickener product. My hair is very straight with pretty much no texture, and this stuff gives is so much umph! The price is fair for a salon product. It smells like candy. Absolutely love it!
2,529 reviews
I received this planet than a beauty pox. It made my hair feel so soft and smooth and added somewhat volume to it. It was very easy to use and I like how it's affordable and found everywhere. I will buy this again
Atlanta
OMG! This has to be BedHead most dirtiest scented hair products. Not only does it smell amazing it’s in my top five favorite thickening cream’s of all time. 3 to 4 pumps of this will automatically increase your hair thickness by 10 in under two minutes.
Spring Hill, FL
Bed Head Small Talk™ Volumizing Cream uploaded by Trinity C.
I bought this for my girls to help give them volume but mostly to help get out their knots. It soaks in fast and leaves their hair beautiful [product:bed-head-small-talk-volumizing-cream]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...